- Adams (13-1): Brayden Saxton poured in 19 points in the No. 7 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 79-60 win over Washington.
- Marian (8-2): Jerry Bracey netted 21 points in the No. 8 (Class 3A) Knights’ 50-48 win at No. 2 (Class 3A) Saint Joseph.
- Warsaw (9-3): Luke Adaniec’s 14 points helped the Tigers in their 49-39 win over Goshen.
- Saint Joseph (8-1): J.R. Konieczny surpassed the 1,000-point mark for his career with 24 points in the Indians’70-63 loss to Culver Academy.
- Northridge (7-5): Camden Knepp accounted for 17 points in the Raiders’ 70-56 win at NorthWood.
- Glenn (9-3): Carter Yung tallied 11 points in the Falcons’ 48-40 win at Knox.
- Jimtown (8-4): Bill Pawlaw recorded 22 points in the Jimmies’ 57-49 win over Mishawaka.
Elkhart Memorial (7-6): Brackton Miller racked up 22 points in the Chargers’ 69-62 win over LaVille.
Goshen (7-4): Zack Barker’s 14 points were not enough for the RedHawks against Warsaw.
NorthWood (9-4): Cooper Weins registered nine points for the Panthers against Northridge.
Penn (6-5): Carter Hickey scored 18 points in the Kingsmen’s 51-46 win at New Prairie.
Riley (6-5): Tieon Autry and the Wildcats were limited to 15 first-half points in their 58-41 loss to Marian.
Elkhart Central (5-5): Luke Teich had 14 points in the Blazers’ 63-50 win over Bremen.
Plymouth (6-8): Grant Houin amassed five points in the Pilgrims’ 52-44 win over Concord.
Washington (7-8): Demarcus Vaughn surpassed the 1,000-point mark for his career with 29 points in the Panthers’ 77-56 win over Valparaiso.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (3-8): Reece Willis added 10 points for the Lions against Elkhart Central.
Clay (2-9): Anthony Neal accounted for 18 points in the Colonials’ 89-51 loss to Saint Joseph.
Concord (0-9): Andres Dixon finished with 10 points for the Minutemen against Plymouth.
Mishawaka (5-6): Alex Boggs had 10 points for the Cavemen against Jimtown.
New Prairie (6-5): Evan Foerg ended up with six points for the Cougars against Penn.
Wawasee (7-5): Austin Miller came up with 22 points for the Warriors in their 59-51 loss to Elkhart Memorial.
ON THE HORIZON
Goshen (7-4) at Jimtown (8-4) (Tuesday): The RedHawks have taken 11 of the previous 12 meetings with Jimtown.
Marian (8-2) at Culver Academy (7-4) (Tuesday): The Eagles eliminated Marian from the last two Class 3A sectional tournaments.
New Prairie (6-5) at Argos (7-5) (Tuesday in TCU Bi-County Tournament): The Cougars are looking for their third straight victory over Argos.
Penn (6-5) at Northridge (7-5) (Tuesday): The Kingsmen have captured 23 of the last 30 contests against Northridge.
Riley (6-5) at Elkhart Memorial (7-6) (Tuesday): The chargers have dropped 14 of the previous 25 games with Riley.