- Penn (3-1): Trenton Horvath ran 20 times for 104 yards in the No. 6 (Class 6A) Kingsmen’s 20-17 win at Orchard Lake St. Mary’s (Michigan).
- NorthWood (4-0): Nate Newcomer found the end zone twice for the No. 2 (Class 4A) Panthers in their 43-14 win at Goshen.
- Mishawaka (3-1): Justin Kuseske returned an interception 45 yards for a touchdown in the No. 3 (Class 4A) Cavemen’s 51-27 win over Adams.
- New Prairie (3-1): Cade Bonaface had scoring receptions of 23 and 82 yards for the No. 10 (Class 4A) Cougars in a 41-28 win at No. 9 Saint Joseph.
- Saint Joseph (3-1): Luke Leonard recovered a blocked punt for a score in the Indians against New Prairie.
Bremen (4-0): Collin Kerr booted five extra-points and caught a 27-yard touchdown pass in the No. 8 (Class 2A) Lions’ 49-7 victory against Triton.
Elkhart Central (3-1): Ricky Rocha came up with 41-yard interception return for a score in the No. 8 (Class 5A) Blazers’ 35-12 win at Benton Harbor (Michigan).
Marian (3-1): Christian Njuguna came up with an interception and two fumble recoveries, including one for a score in the No. 8 (Class 3A) Knights’ 21-13 win over Riley.
Northridge (3-1): Tug Modglin raced for 104 yards and three touchdowns in the Raiders’ 37-34 win over Plymouth.
Warsaw (3-1): Luke Adamiec hauled in a 20-yard touchdown pass in the Tigers’ 14-7 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Concord (2-2): Julius Jones tallied three receptions for 117 yards and a touchdown for the Minutemen in their 49-28 victory over Wawasee.
Culver (1-3): Zac Ditmire scampered 33 times for 232 yards and five scores in the Cavaliers’ 51-46 win over West Central.
LaPorte (1-3): Isaac Alexander rambled for 142 yards and a touchdown in the Slicers’ 29-14 win over Chesterton.
LaVille (2-2): Robby Pope had a three-yard scoring run and added a two-point conversion in the Lancers’ 22-0 victory at Winamac.
Washington (2-2): Davonta Hall had an 81-yard punt return for a score in the Panthers’ 54-10 victory at Clay.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (2-2): Jaydin Miller ran four yards for a score for the Eagles against Mishawaka.
Clay (0-3): Anthony Neal’s 10-yard reception for a score against Washington was the first points of the season for the Colonials.
Michigan City (2-2): Michael Bradford’s 79-yard touchdown romp was all the offense the No. 3 (Class 5A) Wolves could muster in a 14-7 loss to Valparaiso.
Plymouth (2-2): Blake Reed ran for 246 yards and two scores for the Rockies against Northridge.
Wawasee (0-4): Levi Brown’s 20-yard interception return for a score was one of the bright spots for the Warriors against Concord.
Culver Academy (2-1) at Brebeuf Jesuit (2-2): The Eagles are looking to halt an eight-game losing skid to defending Class 3A state runner-up Brebeuf.
Jimtown (2-2) at Marian (3-1): The Knights have taken three of the previous four meetings with Jimtown.
Mishawaka (3-1) at New Prairie (3-1): The Cavemen are hitting the road for the third straight week and fourth time this season.
Saint Joseph (3-1) at Elkhart Central (3-1): The Blazers have dropped seven of the last 10 matchups with Saint Joseph.
Warsaw (3-1) at Northridge (3-1): The Tigers have captured six of the last 10 contests against Northridge.