- Riley (3-0): Shamar Dillard netted 22 points for the No. 4 (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 76-45 trouncing of Northidge.
- NorthWood (3-0): Caleb Lung chipped in 14 points in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 57-35 victory at Triton.
- Washington (2-0): Tony Stuckey contributed 12 points for the Panthers in their 64-52 win over LaPorte.
- Marian (1-0): Michael Hemmingway poured in 18 points as the Knights posted a 54-42 win at Fort Wayne Bishop Luers.
- Adams (2-1): Rico Swanson Jr. tallied 22 points as the Eagles made it two wins in a row with 71-67 triumph over Fort Wayne Northrop.
- Plymouth (3-1): Clay Hilliard recorded 14 points in the Pilgrims’ 59-27 win over Triton.
- Elkhart Central (2-1): Richard Wayker’s 12 points helped the Blazers retain the Longfellow Trophy with a 44-37 win over rival Elkhart Memorial.
Elkhart Memorial (2-1): Trey Gallope finished with 15 points in the Chargers’ 39-37 win at Elkhart Christian.
Glenn (2-1): Mike Machnic finished with nine points in the Falcons’ 48-23 win over No. 9 (Class 1A) Oregon-Davis.
Jimtown (1-0): Austin Pearison scored 15 of his 24 points in the second half in the Jimmies’ 49-40 win over Clinton Christian.
Saint Joseph (2-1): Brady Powers racked up 20 points in the Indians’ 69-44 win over Concord.
Warsaw (2-2): Tyler Metzinger managed only nine points in the Tigers’ 44-26 loss to Huntington North.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-2): Jackson Jones netted only seven points in the Colonials’ 64-39 loss to LaPorte.
Concord (1-2): Michael Johnson’s 24 points were not enough against Saint Joseph as the Minutemen dropped their second consecutive contest.
Goshen (1-3): Joseph Good was limited to three points as the RedHawks suffered their third straight contest with a 66-39 setback to Carroll (Fort Wayne).
New Prairie (1-2): Bryce Bloode came up with 18 points, but the Cougars still came up on the short end of a 57-49 decision to LaPorte.
Northridge (1-2): Connor Utley recorded 13 points against Riley, but the Raiders still suffered their second straight defeat.
Adams (2-1) at Elkhart Central (2-1) (Tuesday): The Eagles are looking to halt a two-game losing skid to Central.
Riley (3-0) at Saint Joseph (2-1) (Tuesday): The Wildcats have dropped three of the last four meetings with Saint Joe.
Washington (2-0) at Jimtown (1-0) (Tuesday): The Jimmies are looking to start 2-0 for the first time since the 2014-15 campaign.
Winamac (2-0) at Plymouth (3-1) (Tuesday): The Warriors have not opened 3-0 since the 2000-01 season.
NorthWood (3-0) at Westview (3-0) (Thursday): The Panthers are going after their sixth straight win over No. 8 (Class 2A) Westview.