- Riley (17-0): Marlon Taylor netted 11 points for the No. 2 (Class 4A) Wildcats in a 63-43 win at Penn.
- Marian (12-3): Zach Lattimer tallied 20 points to help the Knights to a 68-47 victory over Elkhart Memorial.
- Plymouth (12-6): Clay Hilliard poured in 23 points as the Pilgrims downed Goshen, 44-32, for their seventh straight victory.
- Saint Joseph (11-6): Ben Terry recorded 17 points as the Indians battled back for a 73-71 win at Washington.
- Glenn (12-5): Collin Barker’s eight points were not enough for the Falcons in a 68-59 loss at Adams.
- Washington (12-6): Cory McKinney came up with 20 points as the Panthers ended a three-game losing streak with a 59-42 win against Mishawaka.
- Warsaw (10-8): Despite 24 points from Brian Elliott, the Tigers had their seven game winning streak halted with a 63-50 setback to Elkhart Memorial.
Adams (8-9): Sidney Jeffries racked up nine points for the Eagles against Glenn.
Mishawaka (9-7): Dylan Hall finished with 11 points for the Cavemen against Washington.
Northridge (9-7): Camden Knepp’s two points helped the Raiders in a 47-37 win over Wawasee.
NorthWood (9-5): DeAndre Smart exploded for 15 points as the Panthers snapped a three-game skid with a 52-24 win over Concord.
Penn (8-7): Noah Applegate’s 20 points were not enough against Riley as the Kingsmen suffered their fourth straight loss.
Clay (2-14): Jalen Alberts recorded 14 points as the Colonials ended their six-game losing skid with a 78-57 win over Bremen.
Elkhart Memorial (8-9): Hank Smith exploded for 31 points for the Chargers against Warsaw.
Elkhart Central (7-10): Cole Alberson drained nine points in the Blazers’ 50-32 win at Jimtown.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-12): Bryce Sterling came up with four points against Clay, but the Lions still suffered their fourth straight loss.
Concord (6-10): Matt Auger managed just two points for the Minutemen against NorthWood.
Goshen (7-9): Joe Good was held to five points for the RedHawks against Plymouth.
Jimtown (3-13): Austin Pearson tallied just six points for the Jimmies against Elkhart Central.
New Prairie (7-8): The Cougars were limited to seven points against Saint Joseph.
Wawasee (4-12): Aaron Evans mustered only two points against Northridge as the Warriors suffered their ninth loss in their last 10 contests.
Adams (8-9) at Saint Joseph (11-6) (Tuesday): The Eagles have captured five of the last seven meetings against Saint Joe.
New Prairie (7-8) at Mishawaka (9-7) (Tuesday): The Cavemen have dropped two of the previous three contests with New Prairie.
Washington (12-6) at Riley (17-0) (Tuesday): The Panthers have won five of the last seven matchups on the court against Riley.
Elkhart Memorial (8-9) at NorthWood (9-5) (Friday): The Chargers have claimed four of the previous seven meetings with NorthWood.
Plymouth (12-6) at Warsaw (10-8) (Friday): The Pilgrims are looking to halt a three-game losing skid to Warsaw.