- Riley (19-0): Shamar Dillard tallied 11 points for the No. 2 (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 71-62 win over No. 7 Indianapolis Cathedral.
- Marian (14-3): Michael Hemmingway poured in 24 points in the Knights’ 63-60 win at Michigan City.
- Plymouth (12-6): Kadin McCrammer netted five points for the Pilgrims in their 44-32 win at Goshen.
- NorthWood (11-5): Kadin Gongwer came up with 14 points in the Panthers’ 60-33 triumph over Bethany Christian.
- Saint Joseph (13-6): Hunter West contributed 16 points in the Indians’ 66-51 win at Glenn.
- Washington (13-7): Trey Petty finished with four points in the Panthers’ 79-65 loss to Riley.
- Mishawaka (10-7): A.J. Rosebush chipped in four points for the Cavemen in their 49-31 win over New Prairie.
Elkhart Memorial (9-9): Jose Soto racked up 11 points in the Chargers’ 58-43 win over Portage.
Glenn (12-6): Robby Porter’s eight points were not enough for the Falcons against Saint Joseph.
Northridge (10-7): Alex Stauffer had eight points in the Raiders’ 60-47 win at Jimtown.
Penn (10-7): Beau Ludwick contributed 17 points for the Kingsmen in their 72-46 win at Crown Point.
Warsaw (10-9): Jack Rhoades tallied five points, but the Tigers still came up on the short end of a 62-48 decision at Merrillville.
Elkhart Central (8-10): Devon Jackson came up with 13 points as the Blazers made it three wins in a row with 59-42 decision over Clay.
Wawasee (5-13): Jacob Hand racked up 11 points as the Warriors rallied for a 51-48 overtime win over Goshen to snap their three-game losing streak.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (8-10): Ben Foster had 11 points, but the Eagles still dropped a 70-67 overtime contest to Saint Joseph.
Bremen (4-14): Reece Willis chipped in two points as the Lions suffered a 74-39 setback to Washington for their sixth consecutive loss.
Clay (2-15): Robert Allen had just one point for the Colonials against Elkhart Central.
Concord (6-10): Michael Johnson was held to two points in the Minutemen’s 51-24 loss to NorthWood.
Goshen (7-11): Bryant Robinson’s 11 points against Wawasee was not enough to keep the RedHawks from their third loss in a row.
Jimtown (3-15): Brayden Rice recorded two points for the Jimmies against Northridge.
New Prairie (7-9): Nick Ryan scored just two points against Mishawaka as the Cougars lost their second straight game.
Elkhart Memorial (9-9) at NorthWood (11-5) (Monday): The Chargers can wrap up at least a share of their first Northern Lakes Conference championship since the 2011-12 campaign.
Elkhart Memorial (9-9) at Saint Joseph (13-6) (Tuesday): The Indians have taken four of the previous six matchups against Elkhart Memorial.
Lakeshore (9-6) at Marian (14-3) (Tuesday): The Knights are looking for their eighth straight victory.
Plymouth (12-6) at Warsaw (10-9) (Tuesday): The Pilgrims are looking for a share of their first NLC title since the 2007-08 season, while Warsaw is going for a piece of their fourth straight NLC crown.
Concord (6-10) at Northridge (10-7) (Thursday): The Raiders are in pursuit of their first NLC title since the 2013-14 season.