- Riley (8-0): Damezi Anderson netted 19 points to help the No. 2 (Class 4A) Wildcats claim a 74-62 win over Portage.
- Washington (5-1): Jylen Petty tallied 12 points and grabbed six rebounds in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 64-60 win at Penn.
- Penn (3-1): Beau Ludwick chipped in 11 points for the Kingsmen in their 78-47 win at Michigan City.
- NorthWood (5-2): Brad Delio scored 21 points, including the game-winning 12-foot jumper in the No. 10 (Class 3A) Panthers’ 52-51 win over Plymouth.
- Glenn (5-2): Mike Machnic’s 10 points helped the Falcons rally for a 49-48 win over Marian.
- Marian (3-1): Kyron King’s 14 points were not enough for the Knights against Glenn.
- Elkhart Memorial (4-2): Hank Smith poured in 17 points in the Chargers’ 49-34 victory over Concord.
Mishawaka (3-3): John Binion racked up 20 points for the Cavemen in their 51-34 win over Bremen.
New Prairie (3-3): Bryce Bloode accounted for 23 points in the Cougars’ 51-47 win over Clay.
Northridge (3-2): Connor Utley accumulated 19 points, including the game-winning layup with three seconds left, in the Raiders’ 49-47 win at Goshen.
Plymouth (5-2): Jake Reichard netted 11 of his 12 points in the second quarter for the Pilgrims against NorthWood.
Saint Joseph (4-3): Brady Powers recorded 23 points in the Indians’ 63-52 win over Elkhart Central.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-5): Despite 20 points from Trent Johnson against New Prairie, the Colonials dropped their eighth straight contest dating back to last year.
Concord (1-4): Grant Lucchese managed just three points against Elkhart Memorial as the Minutemen suffered their fourth loss in a row.
Elkhart Central (3-3): The Blazers were limited to seven points in the fourth quarter against Saint Joseph.
Goshen (2-4): Eric Newell had just three points for the RedHawks against Northridge.
Jimtown (2-4): Brayden Rice was limited to one point in the Jimmies’ 56-25 loss to NorthWood.
Mishawaka (3-3) at Elkhart Central (3-3) (Tuesday): The Blazers are going for their third consecutive victory over Mishawaka.
Riley (8-0) at Plymouth (5-2) (Tuesday): Plymouth coach Ryan Bales needs one more win to record his 100th career victory.
Elkhart Memorial (4-2) at Penn (3-1) (Friday): The Chargers have dropped four of the previous five matchups against Penn.
Marian (3-1) at Mishawaka (3-3) (Friday): The Knights have captured four of the last five meetings against Mishawaka.
Warsaw (2-5) at Westview (6-0) (Saturday): The Tigers had their 21-game Northern Lakes Conference winning streak halted with a 28-20 loss to Wawasee, which ended its 42-game NLC losing streak.