- Riley (13-0): Damezi Anderson netted 27 points as the top-ranked (Class 4A) Wildcats needed overtime to earn a 64-60 win at Marian.
- Washington (10-3): Cade Walberg came up with 10 points in the Panthers’ 60-52 win over Adams.
- Penn (7-3): Drew Lutz tallied 11 points in the Kingsmen’s 64-40 win over Glenn.
- Glenn (9-3): Khori Barker’s seven points helped the Falcons to a 62-56 win at Knox.
- Marian (7-2): Zach Lattimer finished with 15 points in the Knights’ 59-44 win at Saint Joseph.
- NorthWood (8-3): Nick Bean’s seven points were not enough for the Panthers in their 58-55 triple overtime loss to Northridge.
- Plymouth (8-6): Kadin McCrammer had 11 points as the Pilgrims made it three wins in a row with a 61-45 decision at LaPorte.
Elkhart Memorial (7-5): Hank Smith tossed in 16 points in the Chargers’ 62-52 win over Hobart.
Mishawaka (7-5): Payton Johnson had 18 points for the Cavemen in their 59-21 win at Jimtown.
Northridge (5-5): Alex Stauffer contributed nine points for the Raiders against NorthWood.
Saint Joseph (8-5): Hunter West finished with 10 points for the Indians in their 62-54 win at Clay.
Warsaw (7-7): Zach Riley chipped in 13 points as the Tigers claimed their fourth straight win with a 56-48 triumph over Fort Wayne Snider.
Elkhart Central (4-7): Deveon Jackson netted 16 of his 22 points in the second half as the Blazers halted their six-game losing streak with a 64-43 win over Bremen.
New Prairie (5-5): Nick Ryan’s two points helped the Cougars to a 71-31 win over Boone Grove and then they made it two triumphs out of their last three contests with a 45-42 decision over Buchanan.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (6-8): Rico Swanson’s three points against Washington couldn’t stop the Eagles from suffering their third loss in their last four games.
Bremen (3-8): Brooks Feldman tallied eight points against Elkhart Central, but the Lions still suffered their second consecutive loss.
Concord (4-7): Gabe Andrini’s three points were not enough as the Minutemen dropped their second straight contest with 49-44 loss at Plymouth.
Clay (1-9): Trent Johnson netted 20 points, but the Colonials still came up on the short end against Saint Joseph.
Goshen (3-7): Phillip Wertz managed just three points in a 53-35 loss to Warsaw as the RedHawks came up short for the fourth time in the last five contests.
Jimtown (2-8): Austin Pearison’s 10 points against Mishawaka couldn’t prevent the Jimmies from their sixth straight defeat.
Wawasee (3-9): Ryan Edington came up with three points, but the Warriors still suffered a 44-28 loss to Elkhart Memorial for their fifth consecutive setback.
Marian (7-2) at Culver Academy (5-4) (Tuesday): The No. 6 (Class 3A) Eagles halted a two-game losing skid with a 55-45 win at Saint Joseph.
Penn (7-3) at Northridge (5-5) (Tuesday): The Kingsmen have taken the last eight meetings with Northridge.
Penn (7-3) at Saint Joseph (8-5) (Friday): The Indians have dropped eight of the previous 10 matchups against Penn.
Elkhart Memorial (7-5) at Northridge (5-5) (Saturday): The Chargers are the lone unbeaten team in the Northern Lakes Conference with a 3-0 mark.
Washington (10-3) at Valparaiso (8-3) (Saturday): The Panthers saw their five-game winning streak snapped with an 88-85 loss to Fort Wayne.