- Riley (3-0): Gabe Johnson tallied 15 points for the No. 7 Wildcats in their 62-56 win at Merrillville.
- Marian (1-0): Coley Quinn chipped in 18 points in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights’ 74-44 triumph over Fort Wayne Bishop Luers.
- Penn (2-0): Keegan Hoskins contributed seven points as the Kingsmen used a 17-1 run to rally for a 71-51 win against Crown Point.
- Washington (2-0): Demarcus Vaughn finished with 12 points in the Panthers’ 59-57 win at LaPorte.
- Elkhart Memorial (2-0): Javeon Forester added six points in the Chargers’ 70-61 win over rival Elkhart Central.
- Mishawaka (1-0): Grant Jablonski’s 13 points helped the Cavemen to a 44-39 win over Goshen.
- NorthWood (3-1): Brock Flickenger contributed three points and seven rebounds in the Panthers’ 51-31 triumph over Triton.
Bremen (1-1): Trevor Devine racked up seven points in the Lions’ 55-34 win over South Central.
Glenn (2-1): Hunter Hardesty finished with 10 points in the Falcons’ 88-13 victory at Oregon-Davis.
Plymouth (3-1): Thomas Dolan was limited to four points in the Pilgrims’ 67-51 loss at Adams.
Saint Joseph (1-1): Alex Mossey’s 15 points and 10 rebounds were not enough for the Indians in an 80-73 loss at Marquette Catholic.
Warsaw (2-1): Jaylen Reese managed just two points in the Tigers’ 47-37 loss at Huntington North.
BEST OF THE REST
Adams (1-2): Ben Foster rolled up 33 points against Plymouth to help the Eagles get into the win column.
Jimtown (0-0): Preston Phillips and the Jimmies are looking to rebound after last year’s 5-18 finish.
Goshen (1-2): Eric Newell chipped in eight points for the RedHawks against Mishawaka.
New Prairie (1-1): Nick Ryan netted nine points in the Cougars’ 56-52 loss to Plymouth.
Northridge (1-2): Sam Vogt recorded 10 points for the Raiders in a 60-45 loss to No. 1 (Class 2A) Westview.
Clay (1-2): Jonathan Harris racked up 13 points, but the Colonials still suffered a 49-44 loss to South Bend Trinity.
Concord (0-2): Sherman Southern contributed 10 points for the Minutemen in a 60-46 loss to Saint Joseph.
Elkhart Central (0-3): Kyran Pearson had six points for the Blazers against rival Elkhart Memorial.
Wawasee (0-4): Austin Miller tallied 14 points in the Warriors’ 50-48 loss to West Noble.
Bremen (1-1) at Glenn (2-1) (Tuesday): The Falcons have won 24 of the previous 38 meetings against Bremen, including six in a row.
Jimtown (0-0) at Washington (2-0) (Tuesday): The Panthers are looking to start 3-0 for the second straight year and third time in the last four years.
Saint Joseph (1-1) at Riley (3-0) (Tuesday): Indians’ coach Mark Johnson returns to Riley for the first time since stepping down as the Wildcats’ leader after the 2016-17 season.
Mishawaka (1-0) at Elkhart Memorial (2-0) (Wednesday): The Chargers are trying to start the season with three consecutive wins since the 2014-15 campaign.
Westview (3-0) at NorthWood (3-1) (Thursday): The Panthers have taken 18 of the last 25 contests with Westview.