- Penn (14-2): Noah Applegate netted 29 points, including the game-winning hoop, for the No. 5 (Class 4A) Kingsmen in their 63-61 win at No. 8 (Class 4A) Riley.
- Riley (14-3): Gabe Johnson’s 20 points were not enough for the Wildcats against Penn.
- Elkhart Memorial (13-4): D’Arjon Lewis came up with 16 points in the Chargers’ 58-54 victory over No. 6 (Class 3A) Marian.
- Marian (13-2): Michael Baughman tallied just three points for the Knights against Elkhart Memorial.
- Plymouth (13-4): Clay Hilliard had 14 points in the Pilgrims’ 65-60 victory at Mishawaka.
- Warsaw (11-4): Luke Adamiec finished with two points in the Tigers’ 54-43 overtime win over Elkhart Central.
- Glenn (10-6): Khori Barker registered 13 points for the Falcons in a 52-43 win at New Prairie.
Bremen (7-8): Carson Miller recorded 12 points in the Lions’ 59-54 loss to Clay.
Jimtown (9-7): Preston Phillips totaled 12 points in the Jimmies’ 55-45 loss at Northridge.
Mishawaka (7-7): Sam Shively’s 15 points were not enough for the Cavemen against Plymouth.
Northridge (9-8): Sam Smith came up with 13 points for the Raiders against Jimtown.
Washington (8-7): Demarcus Vaughn racked up 23 points in the Panthers’ 71-53 loss to Crown Point.
BEST OF THE REST
Clay (4-11): Robert Allen accounted for 17 points for the Colonials at Bremen.
Concord (4-12): Michael Johnson’s 20 points helped the Minutemen in their 44-41 win over NorthWood.
Elkhart Central (3-12): Rodney McGraw had six points for the Blazers in their 79-50 win at Fort Wayne North.
New Prairie (6-9): Ryan McBride’s three points lifted the Cougars to a 39-35 win over South Central.
Wawasee (5-11): Bennett Hoffert registered 12 points in the Warriors’ 41-35 win over Bethany Christian.
Adams (7-10): Ben Foster accounted for 12 points in the Eagles’ 64-54 loss against Michigan City.
Goshen (5-10): Zack Barker managed nine points in the RedHawks’ 80-57 loss against Penn.
NorthWood (6-9): Ben Vincent added nine points for the Panthers against Concord.
Saint Joseph (5-8): Adam O’Dell mustered two points for the Indians in a 64-57 setback against Washington.
Marian (11-3) at Jimtown (9-7) (Tuesday): The Knights are going for their 11th straight win over Jimtown.
Mishawaka (7-7) at New Prairie (6-9) (Tuesday): The Cavemen have taken three of the previous five meetings against New Prairie.
Riley (14-3) at Washington (8-7) (Tuesday): The Panthers have captured six of the last 11 matchups with Riley.
Saint Joseph (5-8) at Adams (7-10) (Tuesday): The Eagles have dropped six of the previous 10 contests against Saint Joseph.
Warsaw (11-4) at Plymouth (13-4) (Friday): The Pilgrims are looking to halt a four-game losing skid to Warsaw.