- Penn (16-2): Beau Ludwick came up with 12 points in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Kingsmen’s 64-35 win over Elkhart Central.
- Riley (16-4): Jalen Jennings’ 10 points were not enough for the No. 10 (Class 4A) Wildcats in their 69-61 loss at No. 7 (Class 4A) Indianapolis Cathedral.
- Elkhart Memorial (14-4): Ben Roby added four points in the Chargers’ 57-46 victory against NorthWood.
- Marian (13-3): Coley Quinn netted 10 points in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Knights’ 70-55 win over Clay.
- Warsaw (13-4): Wyatt Amiss tallied 10 points as the Tigers recorded their seventh straight victory with a 60-55 decision over Merrillville.
- Northridge (11-8): Jackson Erekson poured in 24 points for the Raiders in a 78-69 win at Concord.
- Plymouth (13-5): Thomas Dolan contributed six points for the Pilgrims in a 54-41 loss to Warsaw.
Glenn (10-9): Gabe Weiss contributed 10 points in the Falcons’ 77-51 loss to Saint Joseph.
Jimtown (11-8): Bill Pawlak racked up 12 points for the Jimmies in their 38-34 win over Elkhart Christian.
Mishawaka (9-8): Raheem Braiton chipped in 10 points in the Cavemen’s 48-45 overtime win at Wawasee.
Saint Joseph (8-8): J.P. Raster netted six points as the Indians claimed their third straight victory with a 52-39 triumph against NorthWood.
Washington (9-9): Jylen Petty ended up with six points in the Panthers’ 69-48 loss at Valparaiso.
BEST OF THE REST
Adams (9-11): Sydney Jeffries registered 20 points in the Eagles’ 67-59 win at Mishawaka.
Concord (5-13): Luke Shoemaker finished with 15 points for the Minutemen in a 55-52 win over Glenn.
Elkhart Central (4-14): DuMarrion Williams had 10 points in the Blazers’ 71-61 win at Clay.
Goshen (7-10): Bryant Robinson scored 19 points, including the game-winning free throw, in the RedHawks’ 42-41 double-overtime win over Wawasee.
Bremen (7-10): Justin Zumbrun’s 20 points couldn’t help the Lions in a 77-61 loss to Washington.
Clay (4-13): Verontae Johnson came up with four points for the Colonials against Marian.
New Prairie (6-11): Nick Ryan ended with seven points for the Cougars in their 59-44 loss at Riley.
NorthWood (6-12): Nick Bean’s five points against Saint Joseph couldn’t stop the Panthers from suffering their fifth straight setback.
Wawasee (5-13): Austin Miller mustered 13 points for the Warriors against Mishawaka.
Knox (10-7) at Glenn (10-9) (Tuesday): The Falcons are looking for their seventh straight win over former Northern State foe Knox.
Penn (16-2) at Plymouth (13-5) (Tuesday): The Kingsmen have taken four of their previous seven meetings against Plymouth.
Washington (9-9) at Mishawaka (9-8) (Tuesday): The Cavemen have dropped eight of the last 10 contests with Washington.
Marian (13-3) at Penn (16-2) (Friday): The Knights have captured the last four matchups with Penn.
Saint Joseph (8-8) at Elkhart Memorial (14-4) (Friday): The Chargers have won five of the previous nine games against Saint Joseph.