- Adams (9-1): Sydney Jeffries’s five points were not enough for the Eagles in their 52-44 loss to Jeffersonville.
- Warsaw (8-1): Brock Poe came up with five points in the Tigers’ 43-40 win over Valparaiso.
- Saint Joseph (7-1): Connor Litka came up with nine points in the No.5 (Class 3A) Indians’ 87-64 win over Twin Lakes.
- NorthWood (8-2): Jamarr Johmson chipped in 21 points in the Panthers’ 66-50 win at Clay.
- Jimtown (7-2): Bill Pawlak registered 11 points in the Jimmies’ 64-29 win over Knox.
- Glenn (6-2): Brycen Hannah poured in 22 points for the Falcons in their 75-61 win over Clay
- Goshen (6-2): Zame Barker finished with four points in the RedHawks’ 46-41 loss to Elkhart Central.
Marian (4-2): Deaglan Sullivan’s 22 points helped the Knights claimed their own holiday tournament title with a 69-48 win over Fort Wayne South.
Mishawaka (4-3): Trent Johnson ended up with 22 points for the Cavemen in their 55-42 win over Logansport.
Penn (4-3): Evan Groves accounted for 18 points in the Kingsmen’s 90-57 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Riley (4-4): Tyson Lee had four points in the Wildcats’ 57-52 win over Kalamazoo Central.
Wawasee (6-3): Austin Miller paved the way with 20 points in the Warriors’ 57-44 win over Lighthouse CPA in the finals of the Wawasee Tournament.
Elkhart Central (3-4): Isaiah Chandler racked up 19 points for the Blazers against Goshen,
New Prairie (4-3): Chase Ketterer amassed 13 points in the Cougars’ 57-55 win over Clay.
Plymouth (4-6): Adam Hunter amassed 11 points for the Pilgrims in their 59-45 win over Whitko..
Washington (5-6): Demarcus Redmond drained the game-winning shot in the Panthers’ 57-56 win over Kokomo.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (2-5): Ty Feldman four points in the Lions’ 67-64 overtime loss to Central Noble,
Clay (2-7): Nick Wade tallied eight points for the Colonials against NorthWood.
Concord (0-7): Payton Fish had nine points for the Minutemen in their 46-25 loss to East Noble.
Elkhart Memorial (4-4): Collin Baer was limited to four points for the Chargers against Penn,
Northridge (5-5): Alex Stauffer recorded 13 points in the Raiders’ 68-58 loss to East Noble.
ON THE HORIZON
Culver Academy (4-4) at Warsaw (8-1) (Tuesday): The Tigers are going for their fifth straight win over Culver Academy.
Goshen (6-2) at Marian (4-2) (Tuesday): The RedHawks have dropped three consecutive games against Marian.
Jimtown (7-2) at Glenn (6-2) (Tuesday): The Falcons have taken five of the last seven meetings with Jimtown.
Mishawaka (4-3) at Elkhart Central (3-4) (Tuesday): The Blazers have lost seven of the previous 10 matchups with Mishawaka.
New Prairie (4-3) at NorthWood (8-2) (Tuesday): The Panthers have captured six of the last 10 contests against New Prairie.