- Adams (12-1): Sydney Jeffries’s poured in 27 points in the Eagles’ 85-61 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Saint Joseph (8-1): Will Terry added nine points in the No.5 (Class 3A) Indians’ 68-49 win over Jimtown.
- Marian (6-2): Michael Baughman tallied nine points, including the game-winning three-pointer, in the No. 10 (Class 3A) Knights’ 51-48 win over Mishawaka.
- Glenn (8-2): Rob Porter came up with 12 points in the Falcons’ 59-38 win over Triton.
- Warsaw (8-3): Jaylen Coon scored nine points for the Tigers in their 59-55 loss to Northridge.
- NorthWood (9-3): Josh Stratford had nine points in the Panthers’ 54-38 win at Wawasee.
- Riley (6-4): Tyson Lee’s six points lifted the Wildcats to a 55-47 win over Elkhart Cemtral.
Jimtown (7-4): Brayden Rice ended up with five points for the Jimmies against Saint Joseph.
Goshen (7-3): Jarah Byler recorded seven points in the RedHawks’ 60-33 win at Concord.
Northridge (6-5): Carter Stoltzfus paved the way with 24 points for the Raiders against Warsaw.
Washington (6-6): Demarcus Vaughn registered 30 points in the Panthers’ 50-34 win over New Prairie.
Wawasee (7-4): Ethan Hardy’s 14 points were not enough for the Warriors against NorthWood.
Bremen (3-6): Marty Manges totaled two points in the Lions’ 57-38 win over Bethany Christian.
Elkhart Central (4-5): Cam’Ron Daniels racked up 10 points for the Blazers against Riley.
New Prairie (5-5): Chase Ketterer amassed 17 points for the Cougars against Washington.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (2-8): Verontae Johnson tallied five points in the Colonials’ 66-60 loss to Adams.
Concord (0-8): Gavin Smith netted 10 points for the Minutemen against Goshen.
Elkhart Memorial (4-6): Titus Rodgers recorded 12 points for the Chargers against Adams.
Mishawaka (5-5): Latrell Franklin ended up with 11 points for the Cavemen against Marian.
Penn (4-5): Derek Derda paved the way with 16 points in the Kingsmen’s 54-48 loss at Valparaiso.
Plymouth (5-7): Easton Strain scored seven points in the Pilgrims’ 45-43 loss to Tippecanoe Valley.
ON THE HORIZON
Elkhart Memorial (4-6) at Washington (6-6) (Tuesday): The Chargers are looking to halt a four-game losing streak, while Washington has won three of its last four contests.
Marian (6-2) at Saint Joseph (8-1) (Tuesday):The Knights are in the midst of a five-game winning streak, while Saint Joseph has claimed four wins in a row.
Glenn (8-2) at Penn (4-5) (Thursday): The Kingsmen have taken nine of the previous 10 contests against Glenn.
Mishawaka (5-5) at Jimtown (7-4) (Thursday): The Jimmies are looking to halt a four-game losing skid to Mishawaka.
Northridge (6-5) at NorthWood (9-3) (Friday): The Panthers have dropped the last two matchups with Northridge.