Mishawaka, Ind. – The Bethel College Lady Pilots fought for 35 minutes but could not keep Spring Arbor from using a 10-3 run during a two-minute stretch late in the fourth quarter to take control and win the ball game, dropping a 69-63 affair with the Cougars.
- Score: Spring Arbor def. Bethel 69-63
- Records: Bethel (7-20, 2-13) | Spring Arbor (10-16, 4-11)
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll: Bethel – not rated | Spring Arbor – not rated
- Location: Wiekamp Athletic Center | Bethel College | Mishawaka, Ind.
- Kamala Glenn: 29 pts, 6 stl, 11-17 ft
- Kaitlin Elsasser: 10 pts, 9 reb, 1 blk
- Jessica Erwin: 7 pts, 4 reb, 2 stl
- Kelsey Brickner: 8 pts, 3 reb, 2 stl
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- The Lady Pilots closed the half on an 11-5 run to take a 30-29 lead into the break and led by as much as six in the third quarter.
- The Lady Pilots outscored the Cougars 24-18 in the paint.
- Kamala Glenn set career-highs with free throws made and attempted (11-17) and tied career-highs with 29 points and 6 steals.
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Lady Pilots travel to Mt. Vernon, Ohio on Saturday for a league matchup against Mt. Vernon Nazarene. Tip-off of the men’s and women’s double header is set for 1pm as the Lady Pilots take on the Cougars prior to the men facing off at 3pm.