Notre Dame, Ind. The Holy Cross College men’s basketball team hosted Roosevelt University this evening. Despite a slow start, the Saints would come out on top 79-75. With the win, Holy Cross improves to 10-9 overall and 4-5 in the CCAC while the Lakers fall to 11-8 and 5-4.
Key Notes of the Game:
– The Saints had 5 players score in double-digits and shot 57% from the field and 39% from three
– Roosevelt shot 48% from the field and 39% from behind the arc
– Holy Cross outrebounded the Lakers 37-23
By the Numbers:
– Bryce Crosen finished with a team-high 17 points
– Storm Cook had 16 points and 4 assists
– Jordan Gaines pulled down 7 rebounds and had 15 points
– Larenzo Moore finished with 11 points and 9 rebounds
– Robby Jimenez scored 10 points, had 8 rebounds, and 5 assists
Men’s basketball travels to take on St. Ambrose University on Saturday, January 12. Tipoff is set for 4:00pm EST.