#11 Iowa 77, #21 Wisconsin 62
- Iowa won its third straight game, including two straight on the road (Michigan State, Wisconsin). Jerry West Award Semifinalist Joe Wieskamp has shot a blistering 15-of-20 (.750) from 3-point range combined during the three-game win streak.
- Iowa has now won six games against AP Top 25 opponents this season.
- Iowa’s 77 points are the most scored at the Kohl Center since a 79-76 win on Feb. 3, 1998.
- Luka Garza totaled 30 points and eight rebounds. Garza has netted 20+ 15 times this season and 52 times in his career. Garza made four 3-pointers, marking the third time this season the center made four or more triples. Tonight was Garza’s NCAA-best seventh 30-point game and 12th of his career, trailing on John Johnson (13) for the most in school history.
- Joe Wieskamp netted 17 points, bolstered by draining a team-best five 3-pointers. Wieskamp has made five 3-pointers in three consecutive games and three or more for the eighth time in 10 contests.
- Iowa shot a season-best 63.2 percent (12-of-17) from 3-point range tonight.
- Keegan Murray snagged a game-best 12 rebounds, a personal best for the true freshman.
- Tonight’s win was Fran McCaffery’s 99th regular season Big Ten victory, one shy of 100.