#20/20 Iowa 77, Indiana 72
- Iowa had three players score in double figures tonight: Jordan Bohannon (25), Tyler Cook (21), and Joe Wieskamp (13). Cook and Bohannon each reached 20 points for the 15th time in their careers.
- Jordan Bohannon scored Iowa’s final 11 points over the final 90 seconds of the game.
- Tyler Cook netted 13 of his 21 points in the first half. The junior moved into a tie with Val Barnes for 26th on Iowa’s all-time scoring list.
- Jordan Bohannon scored 25 points tonight passing Reggie Evans, Carl Cain, and Glen Worley for 42nd on Iowa’s career scoring chart.
- Tonight’s win snapped a three-game losing streak to the Hoosiers.
- Iowa had a player make all his 3-point attempts in the first half (min. four attempts) for the fourth time this season. Freshman Joe Wieskamp made all four of his 3-point attempts tonight at Indiana and was 4-of-4 vs. Illinois (Jan. 20). Junior Isaiah Moss was 4-of-4 at Penn State (Jan. 16) and was 5-of-5 vs. Illinois (Jan. 20).
- Iowa has won three of its last four road games in the Big Ten.
- Fran McCaffery moved into second place on Iowa’s all-time wins list with tonight’s win surpassing Lute Olson (169).
Iowa returns to action on Sunday when it hosts Northwestern. Tipoff is set for 5:31 p.m. (CT) on Mediacom Court at Carver-Hawkeye Arena.