Regional Radio Sports Network (You can find our Wikipedia page HERE) was founded in 1992 by Paul Condry. It quickly became a recognized and award winning broadcast company covering major High School and College level men’s and women’s sports in Indiana. The entire RRSN team includes over 50 staff, sportscasters, and support personnel with primary offices in Mishawaka, Indiana and others spread throughout Northern Indiana.
The RRSN team provides coverage of basketball, baseball, volleyball, football, soccer, softball, hockey, and other regional sporting events. By the Fall of 2015, RRSN will be heard on 6 radio stations throughout Indiana as well as simulcast coverage via our broadcast website at www.rrsn.com.
What We Do
- Indiana Dietetics Association – Nutrition in the News Award
Multiple special plaques and recognition from dozens of schools and communities
- Northwest Indiana Soccer Coaches Association Award for outstanding coverage
- Sportscasters of over 30 IHSAA State Football Championships
Sportscasters of over 125 IHSAA State Championship events in Football, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Wrestling and Basketball.
- Sportscasters of NAIA and NCCAA National Championship Tournament games
- Sportscasters of professional sports in the Chicagoland area
- Most recently, Paul Condry was awarded the “Ron Lemasters Lifetime Achievement Award” for 2018 from the Indiana Sportswriters & Sportscasters Association.
- 24 Time Nominee / 8 Time Winner of National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association “Indiana Sportscaster of the Year”
- 5 Time Nominee / 1 Time Winner of National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association “Indiana Sportswriter of the Year”
- Indiana Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association “Marv Bates Award” winner for the Indiana Sportscaster of the Year
- IHSAA Distinguished Media Service Award
- Indiana Baseball & Indiana Football Coaches Associations – “State Media Award Winner”
- Indiana Basketball Coaches Association: Virgil Sweet “Outstanding Service Award”
Fun Fact: The RRSN team is heard covering Indiana HS and College sports every day of the year, on average, in areas with over 4,000,000 in combined population.
The staff of 50+ at RRSN are covering some type of sporting event in Indiana year round. Whether it be play by play, color commentary, writing articles or columns, blogging, or providing training and mentoring to coaches and student athletes, RRSN team members are immersed in sports in Indiana.
The Indiana Football Digest is the largest High School football magazine in the country.
A FEW SPECIFIC FOCUSES:
- Indiana High School Football regular season game, playoffs, and state finals sportscasting.
Indiana High School Soccer (boys and girls) regular season game, playoffs, and state finals sportscasting.
- Complete coverage of the Bethel University, Holy Cross College, and IUSB athletic programs during the regular season, playoffs, and national tournaments.
- The Griddy’s – Indiana’s only statewide, all-encompassing, yearly football banquet held at the Colts complex in Indianapolis.
A weekly radio talk show featuring coaches and student athletes from Indiana High Schools and Colleges, and in-state College coaches
- A weekly radio talk show featuring coaches and student athletes from Indiana High Schools and Colleges, and in-state College coaches
- Worldwide broadcast of game coverage, talk shows, and special events coverage via the RRSN.COM website and several radio frequencies (listed below) throughout Indiana.
- Sportscasting clinics, camps, and classes taught by the RRSN award winning team.
- Maintaining an online presence via RRSN.COM and daily BLOG and NEWS story coverage of various sports in Indiana
- Partners with the Indianapolis Colts, co-managing their https://www.colts.com/community/highschoolfootball/ website, which provides a connecting place for all Indiana High School football programs.
- Partners with The Indiana Football Digest, the premiere guidebook on Indiana High School football.
RRSN sportscasts and talk shows can be heard on stations like:
RRSN Broadcasts intercollegiate athletics of these fine institutions:
President & Founder
President and founder of Regional Radio Sports Network and is one of the areas most knowledgeable individual of local High School and Collegiate sports!
Vice-President & Play-By-Play Announcer
Smooth voice and Vice-President of RRSN that makes sure you do not miss a minute of your favorite players making the plays!
Accounting / Event Coordinator
The accountant and statician for basketball and schedules our events; she helps make it all happen!
High School & College Contributor
ISSA Hall of Famer for his superb writing and dedication to Indiana sports; he is embedded in the Indiana sports scene.
FD photographer, Voice of Holy Cross College men’s and women’s basketball and Bethel College softball teams, Public Address Announcer for the University of Notre Dame’s men’s hockey team and softball teams.
A team member since 2011, a play-by-play commentator for high school soccer and basketball, former Associate Head Coach of Gravit School!
Mike is a 2018 graduate of DePaul University, where he began his broadcasting career as a sportscaster and student manager at Radio DePaul Sports.
Dean of Students at Penn High School and Vollyball and Bethel Voice!
One of our younger members, an asset none-the-less, has worked with us since December 2018 as a color commentator, sideline reporter, and technical woker.