MISHAWAKA – Bethel Women’s Basketball got a win in their final game of the season, defeating Goshen 88-82 inside the Wiekamp Athletic Center on Senior Day in a US Highway 20 Cup Series matchup. Jessica Erwin scored a career-high 32 points, along with 9 rebounds, while going 15-17 from the free throw line—tied for the third-most free throws made in a single game in program history.
- Score: Bethel def. Goshen 88-82
- Records: Bethel (5-19, 1-15) | Goshen (7-20, 3-13)
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll: Bethel – NR | Goshen – NR
- Location: Wiekamp Athletic Center | Bethel University | Mishawaka, Ind.
- Jessica Erwin: 32 pts, 9 reb, 15-17 ft, 3 stl
- Kelsey Brickner: 16 pts, 3 reb, 2-4 3-pt
- Nyla Asad: 13 pts, 8 reb, 5-9 fg
- Maggie Deboy: 6 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- The Pilots jumped out to a 22-11 lead after the first quarter.
- The Pilots made 29-33 free throws in the game, including 25-27 from Erwin, Brickner, and Deboy combined.
- The Pilots assisted on 19 of their 25 made field goals.
- Kelsey Brickner finishes her career with 1,448 career points—9th in program history. Her 78.1-percent from the charity stripe is good for 9th in program history.
- Jessica Erwin finishes her career with 1,089 career points—20th in program history. Erwin’s 43.6-percent from the field for her career is good for 7th in program history. Her 34.8-percent from three-point range is good for 9th in program history. Her 81.5-percent from the free throw line is good for 6th in program history.