GREENVILLE, Ill. – Bethel Women’s Track & Field repeated as NCCAA Outdoor Track & Field National Champions on Friday, the program’s seventh NCCAA national title. The Pilots claimed three individual national title performances and 12 NCCAA All-Americans on the day to add to their three and nine, respectively from the first two days. Head Coach Danny Wilkerson and staff were named the Outdoor Coaching Staff of the Year.
- NCCAA National Championship: Hosted by Greenville University
- Location: John Strahl Athletic Complex | Greenville University | Greenville, Ill.
- NAIA National Track & Field Ratings Index: Women – NR
- Pole Vault | Jada Parzygnot | 3.55m (B)
- 1500m | Emma Mott | 4:40.90 (B)
- 400m | Kayla Kunkel | 57.36 (B)
- 4x400m Relay | Emily Roth, Emma Mott, Michelle Moraitis, Kayla Kunkel | 3:56.45 (B)
NCCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
- Pole Vault | Jada Parzygnot, Jael Wood
- 1500m | Emma Mott
- 800m | Emma Mott
- Hammer Throw | Madison Kauffman
- 100m Hurdles | Rylin Bagarus
- 400m | Kayla Kunkel
- 4x400m Relay | Emily Roth, Emma Mott, Michelle Moraitis, Kayla Kunkel
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Pilots will send a contingent to the NAIA National Championship in Gulf Shores, Alabama from May 26-28.