Notre Dame, Ind. The Holy Cross College team hosted the Lakers of Roosevelt University in a Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference matchup this afternoon in McKenna Arena. The Saints fell to the Lakers in overtime 77-65. With the loss, Holy Cross improves to 9-10 overall and 6-3 in CCAC while RU improves to 11-8 and 4-5.
Key Notes of the Game:
– Holy Cross shot 44% from the field and 27% from behind the arc
– The Saints committed 24 costly turnovers
– Roosevelt won the rebound battle 46-35
By the Numbers:
– Keysha Streater went 9/10 from the field to finish with 21 points
– Kaelyn Barlow scored 15 points, pulled down 5 rebounds, and had 6 blocks
– Jessica Norris hit 4 threes in route to 14 points
Women’s basketball travels to Iowa to take on St. Ambrose University this Saturday, January 12. Tipoff set for 2:00pm EST.