HUNTINGTON, Ind. – The Bethel College Pilots women’s volleyball team could not find the answers to Huntington’s attack on Wednesday night, dropping their regular season finale to the host Foresters in four sets. Madyson Beaver provided a double-double with 14 kills and 12 assists.
- Match Score: Huntington def. Bethel 25-22, 25-16, 20-25, 27-25
- Records: Bethel (10-20, 5-13) | Huntington (10-24, 6-12)
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll: Bethel – not rated | Huntington – not rated
- Location: Merillat Complex | Huntington University | Huntington, Ind.
- Madyson Beaver: 14 kills, 12 assists, 4 blocks, .500 hit pct.
- Kassandra Williams: 11 kills, .474 hit pct., 4 blocks
- Kathryn Novy: 11 kills, 4 blocks, .421 hit pct.
- Payton Anderson: 32 assists, 7 kills, .455 hit pct.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE
- The Pilots dropped their fourth straight match to fall to the 8-seed in the upcoming Crossroads League Tournament Quarterfinals.
- Madyson Beaver recorded double-digit kills for the sixth time in her last eight matches—finishing with nine in each of the other two. Her .500 hitting percentage in the match is her highest this season. She is averaging 3.44 kills per set during that span.
- Payton Anderson sits at 2,550 career assists after tallying 32 helpers on the night—she needs just four more to move her past Jamie Highland for 7th on the program’s career assists list.
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Pilots travel to Indianapolis on Saturday, November 3 to take on the NAIA No. 24 and top-seeded Marian (Ind.) in the Crossroads League Tournament Quarterfinals at 7:00 pm.