FINAL: Iowa 83, Indiana 74
- Iowa has won five of its last six games and improved to 10-1 at home this season.
- Sophomore Kris Murray posted his first career double-double (29 points, 11 rebounds). Murray had personal bests in both scoring and rebounding, tying his career-high in the first half with 17 points.
- Jordan Bohannon drained his 400th career 3-pointer at the 14:06 mark of the first half. He is one of 20 players in NCAA history, and the fifth player from a Power 5 Conference, to make 400 triples in a career. Bohannon finished the contest with 11 points and an assist.
- Iowa forced 23 Indiana turnovers, tying the second-most by a Hawkeye opponent this season (24 versus Western Michigan; 23 versus Portland State).
- Tonight was the only regular-season meeting between the two teams.
- The Hawkeyes had a 12-0 run in the first half, marking the 15th time in 16 games that Iowa had a scoring run of 10-0 or more.
Iowa returns to action on Saturday at Minnesota (10-4, 1-4). Tipoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. (CT) at Williams Arena in Minneapolis.