MASON, Ohio – Indiana Wesleyan University baseball captured two wins on Tuesday against Cincinnati Christian (Ohio). The Wildcats stole 12 bases and the pitching staff scattered 11 hits in the pair of wins.
- Game 1: Indiana Wesleyan def. Cincinnati Christian, 4-2
- Game 1: Indiana Wesleyan def. Cincinnati Christian, 12-6
- Records: Indiana Wesleyan 4-2 | Cincinnati Christian 1-4
- NAIA Top- 25 Rank: Indiana Wesleyan – Not ranked | Cincinnati Christian – Not ranked
- Location: Prasco Park | Mason, Ohio
GAME 1 RECAP
- Indiana Wesleyan scored two runs in the 3rd and 4th innings to build a 4-0 lead.
- Cincinnati Christian cut the deficit in half in the bottom of the 4th for a 4-2 score. CCU earned two walks in the 7th inning but Kyle Hall entered and earned the two out save.
- SP Caleb Eder: W (1-0), 6.1 IP, 2 H, 2 ER, 11 K; 1-for-3, R, RBI
- 1B Brady West: 1-for-2, 2B, RBI
- RF Steven Busby: 1-for-2, 2B, R, RBI
GAME 2 RECAP
- Cincinnati Christian led 2-0 after 2 innings. Indiana Wesleyan plated six runs in the 3rd inning and four more in the 4th inning to lead 10-2.
- RP Tim Olvaney: W (1-0), 1.1 IP, ER, H, 2 K
- C Brady West: 2-for-5, 2B, 3 RBI
- SS Jordan Wharton: 2-for-4, 2B, 2 R, 3 RBI, SB
- 2B Judah Wollenburg: 2-for-5, 2 R, RBI, SB
- LF Parker Johnson: 2-for-3, 2 BB, R, 2 RBI, SB
NEXT TIME OUT
- Indiana Wesleyan plays a four game weekend series with Bethel (Tenn.) on Friday and Saturday. The games were originally scheduled to be played at Bethel in McKenzie, Tennessee, but have been moved to Grand Park in Westfield, Indiana.