HUNTINGTON, Ind. – Jordan Wharton drove home the only run of the game and Caleb Eder threw 7 spectacular innings to edge Huntington 1-0 on Tuesday at Forest Glen Park. The loss is the first Crossroads League loss this season for the Foresters after they won their first nine games.
- Score: Indiana Wesleyan def. Huntington, 1-0
- Records: Indiana Wesleyan 25-12, 11-4 CL | Huntington 11-13, 9-1 CL
- Location: Forest Glen Park | Huntington University | Huntington, Indiana
- SP Caleb Eder: W (4-1), 7.0 IP, H, 0 R, 2 BB, 7 K
- RP Zee Breytenbach: Save (4), 2.0 IP, H, 0 R, BB, K
- 3B Judah Wollenburg: 1-for-4, R, SB
- C Brady West: 2-for-4
- SS Jordan Wharton: 1-for-4, 2B, RBI
- Hits: IWU 5, Huntington 2
- LOB: IWU 8, Huntington 8
- Jordan Wharton knocked in the game’s only run with a two-out double in the 6th.
- Zee Breytenbach induced an inning-ending double play with the bases loaded in the 8th.
NEXT TIME OUT
- Indiana Wesleyan hosts IU Kokomo in a newly schedule game at 5 p.m. on Wednesday. The single game will be played at Wildcat Field.