UPLAND, Ind. – Indiana Wesleyan University baseball avenged an earlier Crossroads League Tournament loss to Saint Francis (Ind.) on Monday with an 8-3 victory to eliminate the Cougars from the tournament. With the win, IWU matches the program record with 37 wins from the 2016 season when the Wildcats went 37-25-1.
- Crossroads League Tournament
- Score: Indiana Wesleyan def. Saint Francis, 8-3
- Records: Indiana Wesleyan 37-17 | Saint Francis 14-38
- Tournament Seed: Indiana Wesleyan – No. 1 | Saint Francis – No. 8
- Location: Winterholter Field | Taylor University | Upland, Indiana
- SP Conner Cantrell: W (5-0), 7.0 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 6 K
- 2B Judah Wollenburg: 4-for-5, 2B, R, RBI
- C Brady West: 2-for-5, BB, HR, 3 RBI
- LF Nick Coy: 2-for-4, BB, 2B, 2 R, RBI
- Hits: Indiana Wesleyan 13, Saint Francis 8
- Left on Base: Indiana Wesleyan 12, Saint Francis 10
NEXT TIME OUT
- Indiana Wesleyan plays Huntington (Ind.) later this evening in an elimination game. First pitch is scheduled for 8 p.m. in Upland.