UPLAND, Ind. – Indiana Wesleyan volleyball needed three sets to improve to 17-0 with a victory over Taylor University on Saturday evening at Odle Arena.
The Wildcats move to 6-0 in the Crossroads League with the victory as the Trojans drop to 12-10 with a 3-3 league record.
INSIDE THE BOX
- IWU was led on offense by Rachel Klitzingwith 11 kills. Marci Miller and Kelly Miller each tallied 10 kills in the balanced attack.
- Indiana Wesleyan recorded a 0.366 attacking percentage and forced Taylor to a -0.069 attacking percentage.
- The Wildcats had 10 service errors and one ace while the Trojans limited themselves to one error and recorded one ace.
- The game plan started at film this morning and we simply came out and executed from start to finish.
- I’m really proud of these girls, it was an amazing game.
NEXT TIME OUT
- The Wildcats make the trip to Goshen to take on the Maple Leafs on Wednesday with the start time set for 7:00 p.m. at the Roman Gingerich Center.