Jankowski’s Progam Record Good for Top 50 at NAIA Nationals
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – Emma Jankowski finished the season for the women’s cross country team at the NAIA National Championship on Friday morning with a program record time. Jankowski crossed with a time of 18:18 and finished 46thin the field of 341 runners.
- Team Finish:No team score
- Team Time: No team time
- NAIA Top 25 Coaches’ Poll:Bethel – not rated
- Location:Seminole Valley Park | Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 46. Emma Jankowski – 18:18
- Jankowski’s time of 18:18 is not only a personal best but also the fastest time in program history, bettering Trisha Miller’s previous record time by one second.
- Jankowski is the program’s first NAIA individual competitor since Trisha Nelson finished 44thin 2012.