- Penn (10-1): Ryan Whiteman scampered for 158 yards and two touchdowns in the No. 4 (Class 6A) Kingsmen’s 40-0 blanking of Warsaw.
- New Prairie (11-1): Nick Wilson ran for 249 yards and three scores and threw for 79 yards in the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 42-7 victory over Saint Joseph.
- Concord (10-1): Dominick DeBroka rambled for 149 yards and two touchdowns for the No. 6 (Class 5A) Minutemen in their 28-12 triumph at Goshen.
- Culver Academy (10-2): Brian Loudermilk’s 154 yards on the ground and two scores were not enough for the Eagles in their 31-30 overtime loss to No. 5 (Class 4A) Angola.
- Northridge (9-1): Mason Troyer ran for 337 yards and seven scores for the No. 4 (Class 4A) Raiders.
Knox (9-2): The Redskins were outscored 45-20 in their losses to Pioneer and Marian.
LaVille (8-4): Kolby Watts raced for 99 yards and a score in the Lancers’ 10-7 win over Triton.
Marian (8-4): Zack Whitfield accumulated 34 yards rushing and a touchdown in the Knights’ 21-7 win over Jimtown.
Riley (7-4): Jalen Jennings had a 61-yard touchdown catch in the Wildcats’ 39-27 loss to Saint Joseph.
Triton (8-4): Ethan Berry rushed for 45 yards and had a scoring reception for the Trojans against Knox.
BETTER LUCK IN 2018
Goshen (2-9): Liam Morales accounted for 64 yards on the ground for the RedHawks against Concord.
Jimtown (6-6): Riley Lundy recorded 75 yard rushing for the Jimmies against Marian.
Saint Joseph (5-7): Drew Sutton hauled in a 16-yard scoring pass for the Indians against New Prairie.
Warsaw (6-5): Tristan Larsh was one of the bright spots with 113 yards rushing for the Tigers against Penn.
Penn (10-1) at Crown Point (7-4) (Class 6A): The Kingsmen are in pursuit of their fifth straight regional crown, while Crown Point’s last title came in 1988.
Michigan City (8-3) at Concord (10-1) (Class 5A): The Wolves are playing in their first regional contest, while Concord is trying for its first title since 2013.
New Prairie (11-1) at Lowell (12-0) (Class 4A): The Cougars are looking for its first regional championship since 2014, while Lowell is trying for back-to-back titles.
Marian (8-4) at Fort Wayne Bishop Luers (8-4) (Class 3A): The Knights’ last regional title came in 2015, while Bishop Luers is in search of its first since 2014.
LaVille (8-4) at Pioneer (12-0) (Class 1A): The Lancers won their only regional crown in 1982, while Pioneer is looking to make it two in a row.