- Penn (9-1): Ryan Lynch threw a pair of touchdowns for the No. 4 (Class 6A) Kingsmen in their 13-0 blanking of No. 5 Valparaiso.
- New Prairie (10-1): Chase Ketterer rambled for 143 yards and three scores for the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars in their 42-21 win over Mishawaka.
- Concord (9-1): Jack Lietzan had 68 yards rushing and two touchdowns for the No. 6 (Class 5A) Minutemen in a 16-9 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Culver Academy (10-1): Michael Bocker tossed for 125 yards with a touchdown and ran for 124 yards and two scores in the Eagles 32-28 win at East Noble.
- Northridge (9-1): Conner Graber rushed for 90 yards in the No. 4 (Class 4A) Raiders’ 35-12 loss at Culver Academy on October 20.
Knox (9-2): Sean Trojan returned an interception for a touchdown, but it was not enough for the Redskins in their 17-13 loss to Marian.
LaVille (7-4): Dakota Figg’s 31-yard field goal with 17 seconds left helped the Lancers rally from a 16-0 deficit to post a 19-16 win over Culver.
Marian (7-4): Michael Hemmingway caught a touchdown pass, returned a kickoff for another score, and also came up with an interception for the Knights against Knox.
Riley (7-4): James Jackson rambled for 200 yards and three scores and threw a touchdown pass, but the Wildcats still came up on the short end of a 39-27 loss to Saint Joseph.
Triton (8-3): James Snyder tossed for 202 yards and four touchdowns in the Trojans’ 48-29 win over Winamac.
Goshen (2-8): Wesley VanHooser’s two-point conversion reception lifted the RedHawks to a 15-14 win over Elkhart Central.
Jimtown (6-5): Clay Campbell ran and threw for scores in the Jimmies’ 24-7 victory against Peru.
Saint Joseph (5-6): John Driscoll exploded for 154 yards and two touchdowns in the Indians’ upset of Riley.
Warsaw (6-4): Will McGarvey recorded 77 yards rushing and two scores in the Tigers’ 26-16 win over Chesterton.
BETTER LUCK IN 2018
Adams (3-7): Iraken Armstead returned from an injury to throw two touchdowns and run for a third score in the Eagles’ 40-19 loss to LaPorte.
Culver (6-5): Ryan Tompos ran for two scores and booted a 41-yard field goal for the Cavaliers against LaVille.
Elkhart Central (4-6): Kyran Pearson had a 34-yard touchdown run for the Blazers against Goshen.
Elkhart Memorial (2-9): Andrew Goodman caught an 11-yard touchdown pass for the Chargers against Concord.
Mishawaka (6-5): Sam Shively tallied a pair of scores for the Cavemen against New Prairie.
NorthWood (7-4): Brayton Yoder tallied 125 yards rushing and two scores, but the Panthers suffered a 28-21 overtime loss to No. 5 (Class 4A) Angola.
Winamac (4-7): Harley Pugh returned a kickoff 95 yards for a score for the Warriors against Triton.
Angola (11-0) at Culver Academy (10-1) (Class 4A): The Hornets are looking for their first sectional crown since 1992.
Concord (9-1) at Goshen (2-8) (Class 5A): The RedHawks have not celebrated a sectional title since 2000.
Jimtown (6-5) at Marian (7-4) (Class 3A): The Knights are going after their third straight sectional trophy.
Saint Joseph (5-6) at New Prairie (10-1) (Class 4A): The Indians are trying for their second sectional championship in three years.
Triton (8-3) at LaVille (7-4) (Class 1A): The Lancers have not claimed a sectional crown since 2003.
Warsaw (6-4) at Penn (9-1) (Class 6A): The Tigers are in pursuit of their first sectional championship.