- Northridge (8-0): Julius Graber ran for 114 yards and threw a touchdown pass, helping the No. 5 (Class 4A) Raiders claim a share of their first Northern Lakes Conference crown with a 28-21 triumph at No. 3 (Class 5A) Concord.
- Penn (7-1): Trenton Horvath rushed for 74 yards and two scores for the No. 5 (Class 6A) Kingsmen in their 47-3 win over Elkhart Central.
- Concord (7-1): Jack Lietzan scampered for 103 yards and two touchdowns. But it was not enough for the Minutemen against Northridge.
- New Prairie (7-1): Chris Mays tallied 97 yards on the ground with a touchdown as the No. 10 (Class 4A) Cougars increased their scoreless streak to nine quarters with a 49-0 blanking of Glenn.
- Knox (7-1): Luke Tolson returned an interception 30 yards for a score in the Redskins’ 35-7 victory over Triton.
Culver Academy (7-1): Carson Bellman rambled for 104 yards and two touchdowns for the Eagles in their 47-14 triumph over Saint Joseph.
Mishawaka (5-3): Chris Harness exploded for 250 yards rushing and two scores as the Cavemen downed rival Marian, 38-14, to give Bart Curtis his 200th career win.
NorthWood (5-3): Nic Bontrager’s 38-yard return of a fumble for a touchdown was not enough for the No. 7 (Class 4A) Panthers’ in a 31-28 loss at Warsaw.
Plymouth (6-2): Benji Nixon recorded 223 yards rushing and three scores and caught a 62-yard pass for another touchdown in the Rockies’ 41-21 win over Goshen.
Riley (5-3): Gabe Johnson had a touchdown catch for the Wildcats in their 69-0 blanking of Clay.
Adams (2-6): Trey Gray caught nine passes for 125 yards and two scores for the Eagles in a 26-21 win over Washington.
Jimtown (4-4): Bryce Track had an 11-yard touchdown reception for the Jimmies in a 28-13 win over Bremen.
LaVille (4-4): Andrew Dill had a 23-yard scoring run for the Lancers in their 33-0 blanking of North Judson.
Warsaw (5-3): Zach Riley’s 23-yard touchdown catch was the difference in the Tigers’ upset of NorthWood.
Wawasee (2-6): Jacob Hand had a touchdown catch and interception as the Warriors snapped a six-game losing skid with a 7-6 win over Elkhart Memorial.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-3): Evan Manges caught a 31-yard scoring pass, but the Lions wasted a 13-0 cushion against Jimtown.
Culver (5-3): Lance Keller’s 80-yard kickoff return for a touchdown was one of the lone bright spots for the Cavaliers in a 55-7 loss to No. 1 (Class 1A) Pioneer.
Elkhart Memorial (1-7): Nolan Grose accounted for the Chargers’ lone score against Wawasee with a 74-yard scamper.
Glenn (3-5): Brandon Becker recorded 11 tackles, but the Falcons allowed 378 yards on the ground against New Prairie.
Washington (3-5): Anthony Coleman raced 52 yards for a score in the Panthers’ setback to Adams.
Culver (5-3) at LaVille (4-4): The Lancers are going for their fifth straight win against Culver.
Jimtown (4-4) at New Prairie (7-1): The Jimmies are trying to avoid their first losing season since going 2-7 in 1979.
Penn (7-1) at Mishawaka (5-3): During their seven-game winning streak, the Kingsmen have allowed six or fewer points five times.
Plymouth (6-2) at NorthWood (5-3): The Panthers have taken six of the previous 10 matchups with Plymouth.
Warsaw (5-3) at Concord (7-1): The Tigers have dropped six of the last seven contests with Concord.