- Concord (5-0): Dominick DeBroka exploded for 165 yards and three touchdowns as No. 3 (Class 5A) Minutemen used a 35-point second half outburst in a 49-14 win at Goshen.
- NorthWood (4-1): Brayton Yoder rambled for 167 yards and three scores in the No. 4 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 32-0 blanking of Wawasee.
- Northridge (5-0): Nick Hooley tossed for 193 yards with a touchdown for the No. 8 (Class 4A) Raiders in a 24-6 win at Warsaw.
- Penn (4-1): Hunter Whitlow found the end zone twice for the Kingsmen in their 35-0 triumph over Adams.
- Marian (4-1): Julian Keultjes’ 60 yards on the ground was not enough for the No. 3 (Class 3A) Knights in their 7-0 loss at Jimtown.
Culver Academy (4-1): Michael Bocker accumulated more than 100 total yards with a touchdown, but the Eagles still came up on the short end of a 17-14 loss to Brebeuf Jesuit.
Knox (5-0): The Redskins scored in every quarter in their 28-3 win over Glenn.
Mishawaka (3-2): Sam Shively accounted for the Cavemen’s first score with a 52-yard run in their 47-0 win over Clay.
New Prairie (4-1): Nick Wilson ran for more than 200 yards and one score and threw for more than 100 yards and two touchdowns in the Cougars’ 61-13 triumph at Bremen.
Plymouth (4-1): Cole Filson tossed and ran for touchdowns in the Rockies’ 35-6 win at Elkhart Memorial.
Jimtown (3-2): Nic Fann came up with a pair of interceptions in the Jimmies’ upset of Marian.
Saint Joseph (2-3): John Driscoll scampered for 121 yards and two scores in the Indians’ 34-7 victory against Elkhart Central.
Riley (3-2): Jalen Jennings caught a touchdown pass and also came up with a game-saving interception for the Wildcats in a 12-7 win over Washington.
Triton (4-1): Ethan Berry’s 10-yard romp in overtime lifted the Trojans to a 27-21 victory at Culver.
Winamac (2-3): Ethan Rogers accumulated 172 yards and two scores for the Warriors in a 48-7 win at North Judson.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-5): Eric Williams’ 18-yard catch on the Eagles’ opening possession was one of the few bright spots against Penn.
Elkhart Central (2-3): Ricky Rocha tallied just 41 yards rushing for the Blazers against Saint Joseph.
Glenn (2-3): Samuel Thomas accounted for the Falcons’ scoring against Knox with a 23-yard field goal.
Goshen (2-3): Liam Morales had 163 yards rushing and one scores for the RedHawks against Concord.
Washington (2-3): Davonta Hall had a touchdown catch and his sixth interception of the season for the Panthers against Riley.
Jimtown (3-2) at Concord (5-0): The Jimmies are looking for their third straight win over Concord.
Knox (5-0) at LaVille (3-2): The Redskins are in pursuit for their first 6-0 start since 1976.
NorthWood (4-1) at Northridge (5-0): The Raiders have not opened the season with six straight wins since 1975.
Riley (3-2) at New Prairie (4-1): In winning the last three meetings, the Cougars have outscored Riley, 173-48.
Triton (4-1) at Pioneer (5-0): The Panthers have outscored their five opponents, 264-0.