- Marian (4-0): Hunter Renner converted field goals of 34, 25, and 29 yards in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights’ 16-6 win over Riley.
- Concord (4-0): Ethan Cain ran for a pair of touchdowns in the No. 3 (Class 5A) Minutemen’s 51-29 victory at Wawasee.
- NorthWood (3-1): Landen Gessinger threw for 132 yards and a score and ran for 89 yards and another tally for the No. 5 (Class 4A) Panthers in a 19-10 win over Goshen.
- Northridge (4-0): Conner Graber rambled for 100 yards in the No. 10 (Class 4A) Raiders’ 12-0 blanking of No. 7 (Class 4A) Plymouth.
- Knox (4-0): As a result of their 14-7 win over North Judson, the Redskins are 4-0 for the first time since 1980.
Culver Academy (4-0): Carson Bellman accounted for a touchdown and pair of two-point conversions in the Eagles’ 35-28 victory at Western.
Mishawaka (2-2): Sam Shively rushed for two touchdowns, including the game-winning two-yard romp in overtime, for the Cavemen in a 42-36 over Adams.
New Prairie (3-1): Chase Ketterer ran for 99 yards and three scores in the Cougars’ 46-7 triumph over Washington.
Penn (3-1): Ryan Whiteman had two trips to the end zone for the Kingsmen in their 38-17 win over Orchard Lake St. Mary’s.
Plymouth (3-1): Despite 53 yards rushing from Blake Reed, the Rockies were guilty of seven turnovers against Northridge.
Bremen (2-2): Briley Leeper scampered for 66 yards and two scores in the Lions’ 35-10 triumph at Bremen.
Jimtown (2-2): Nic Fann returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown in the Jimmies’ 28-14 win over Glenn.
LaVille (2-2): Andrew Dill tallied 155 yards on the ground and a pair of touchdowns for the Lancers in a 28-12 win over Winamac.
Saint Joseph (1-3): Ashton Ruszkowski threw for six touchdowns in the Indians’ 50-20 win over Clay.
Warsaw (2-2): Zach Riley hauled in an 83-yard scoring pass for the Tigers in their 17-6 win at Elkhart Memorial.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-4): During their 16-game losing streak, the Colonials have allowed 40 or more points 14 times.
Elkhart Memorial (0-4): Mark Brownlee ran for 110 yards, but the Chargers came up empty with drive of 17 and 18 plays against Warsaw.
North Judson (1-3): With their loss at Knox, the Bluejays have not dropped five straight regular season road contests.
Triton (3-1): Ethan Berry’s 55-yard touchdown reception was one of the few highlights for the Trojans against Bremen.
Wawasee (1-3): Dylan Hepler Fink’s five receptions for 217 yards and two scores were not enough for the Warriors against Concord.
Marian (4-0) at Jimtown (2-2): In winning the last two meetings, the Knights have outscored Jimtown, 37-13.
New Prairie (3-1) at Bremen (2-2): Playing their third straight road contest, the Cougars are going for their sixth straight win over Bremen.
Northridge (4-0) at Warsaw (2-2): The Raiders have opened the season with five consecutive wins since 1975.
Riley (2-2) at Washington (2-2): The Wildcats are looking to halt a three-game losing streak to Washington.
Triton (3-1) at Culver (3-1): The Trojans have dropped nine games in a row to Culver.