- Penn (8-1): Zach Usenick caught three passes for 99 yards with a touchdown for the No. 4 (Class 6A) Kingsmen in a 48-7 triumph over Mishawaka.
- New Prairie (9-1): Chris Mays scampered for 112 yards and three scores for the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars in their 56-0 blanking of Washington.
- Concord (8-1): Ethan Cain threw for 98 yards and a touchdown and ran for 99 yards as the No. 6 (Class 5A) Minutemen downed Warsaw, 26-20.
- Culver Academy (9-1): Brian Loudermilk rushed for 92 yards and two scores and returned a fumble 50 yards for another tally in the Eagles’ 35-12 upset of No. 4 (Class 4A) Northridge.
- Northridge (9-1): Nick Hooley’s 223 yards passing with a touchdown and another score on the ground was not enough for the Raiders against Culver Academy.
Knox (9-1): Austin Risner came up with three interceptions for the Redskins in their 49-7 win at Fairfield.
Mishawaka (6-4): Blake Brown carried the football three times for 143 yards and two scores for the Cavemen in their 71-0 win over Clay.
NorthWood (7-3): Branson Yoder scampered for 109 yards and four touchdowns for the Panthers in their 54-3 win over DeKalb.
Riley (7-3): Jalen Jennings hauled in seven passes for 228 yards and three scores for the Wildcats in their 49-10 win over Kankakee Valley.
Triton (7-3): Ethan Berry rambled four times for 75 yards and a touchdown for the Trojans in a 42-13 win over Caston.
Culver (6-4): Ethan Shuman ran for 92 yards and one score and also caught a pass for another tally in the Cavaliers’ 49-14 victory over West Central.
Elkhart Memorial (2-8): Mark Brownlee raced for 99 yards with a touchdown in the Chargers’ 14-6 victory over Fort Wayne North.
Jimtown (5-5): Trey Washington accounted for the Jimmies first tally in their 20-7 victory at Maconaquah.
LaVille (6-4): Kolby Watts ran for 51 yards in the Lancers’ 30-0 blanking of North Judson.
Marian (6-4): John Brach’s 49-yard touchdown scamper was the difference in the Knights’ 8-0 win at Glenn.
Saint Joseph (4-6): Andrew Han booted field goals of 29 and 31 yards in the Indians’ 19-7 win over Hobart.
Winamac (5-5): Dylan Fox got the Warriors on the scoreboard with a 76-yard run in a 28-20 win over South Central.
BETTER LUCK IN 2018
Bremen (4-6): Nathan Mullen accumulated 137 yards on the ground, but the Lions still came up on the short end of a 27-19 decision to Bluffton.
Clay (0-10): The Colonials were outscored 148-0 in their two contests against Mishawaka,
Glenn (3-7): Trevor Weiss recorded 55 yards rushing for the Falcons against Marian.
North Judson (2-8): The Bluejays ended the season on a four-game losing streak.
Plymouth (6-4): Benji Nixon accounted for 67 yards rushing with a touchdown, but the Rockies still suffered a tough 14-13 loss to East Noble.
Washington (3-7): Donya Harris racked up 66 yards rushing for the Panthers against New Prairie.
Wawasee (3-7): Braxton Gray had an 11-yard touchdown catch for the Warriors in their 38-7 loss at Angola.
Angola (10-0) at NorthWood (7-3) (Class 4A): The Panthers have allowed 10 or fewer points six times.
Culver Academy (9-1) at East Noble (8-2) (Class 4A): A win would give the Eagles their first 10-win season in program history.
Marian (6-4) at Knox (9-1) (Class 3A): The Redskins are looking to reach the sectional final for the third straight year.
Mishawaka (6-4) at New Prairie (9-1) (Class 4A): The Cavemen are in pursuit of their third straight sectional crown.
Penn (8-1) at Valparaiso (8-1) (Class 6A): The Vikings’ last sectional championship came in 2010.