- Northridge (9-0): Mason Troyer helped the No. 4 (Class 4A) Raiders complete their first unbeaten regular season with 82 yards rushing and two touchdowns in a 21-0 blanking of Elkhart Memorial.
- Penn (8-1): Ryan Whiteman rambled for 74 yards and three scores for the No. 5 (Class 6A) Kingsmen in their 48-7 win at rival Mishawaka to wrap up the Northern Indiana Conference North Division crown.
- Concord (8-1): Dominick DeBroka scampered for 149 yards and two touchdowns in the No. 6 (Class 5A) Minutemen’s 26-20 victory over Warsaw.
- New Prairie (8-1): Chase Ketterer ran for 128 yards and a score as the No. 8 (Class 4A) Cougars claimed the outright NIC South Division title with a 47-13 win over Jimtown.
- Knox (8-1): Josh Alexander booted a field goal as the Redskins used a 21-point second quarter on their way to a 31-6 win at Caston.
Culver Academy (8-1): Michael Bocker threw for 225 yards and a score in the Eagles’ 40-14 win at Bremen.
NorthWood (6-3): DeAndre Smart had three catches for 130 yards and two touchdowns in the Panthers’ 30-6 win over Plymouth.
Plymouth (6-3): Cole Filson tossed for 67 yard and a score, but it was not enough for the Rockies against NorthWood.
Riley (6-3): Anthony Collier ran for 142 yards and two touchdowns in the Wildcats’ 48-7 win over Glenn.
Triton (6-3): Max Slusser accumulated 120 yards on the ground and two scores in the Trojans’ 36-19 win at Winamac.
Adams (3-6): Eric Williams helped the Eagles to their second straight win by throwing for 151 yards with a touchdown and running for 179 yards and a score in a 19-14 decision over Saint Joseph.
Elkhart Central (4-5): Chris Quarandillo had a 17-yard touchdown reception for the Blazers in their 70-6 win over Clay.
LaVille (5-4): Braxton Sauer paved the way for the Lancers to get over the .500 mark by throwing for 51 yards and rushing for 30 yards and a score in 17-10 win over Culver.
Marian (5-4): Zach Whitfield hauled in a 40-yard pass for a touchdown as the Knights halted a four-game losing skid with a 25-7 win over Washington.
Wawasee (3-6): Alec Rosebrugh ran and threw for scores as the Warriors made it two in a row with a 20-0 blanking of Goshen.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-9): Tecory Gordon’s 18-yard for a touchdown was the lone bright spot against Elkhart Central as the Colonials dropped their 21st straight contest.
Jimtown (4-5): Ethan Devol returned a kickoff 83 yards for a score against New Prairie, but the Jimmies still finished with a losing regular season record for the first time since going 2-7 in 1979.
Mishawaka (5-4): Isaiah Evans managed just 10 yards rushing for the Cavemen against Penn.
Saint Joseph (3-6): John Driscoll came up with two touchdowns against Adams, but the Indians still suffered their second loss in a row.
Winamac (4-5): Kyle Chumley raced 30 yards for a score, but the Warriors still came up on the short end against Triton.
Bremen (4-5) at Bluffton (4-5) (Class 2A): The Lions are going after their fifth straight opening round playoff victory.
East Noble (7-2) at Plymouth (6-3) (Class 4A): The Knights eliminated Plymouth from last year’s tournament with a 40-22 win in the sectional semifinals.
Hobart (6-3) at Saint Joseph (3-6) (Class 4A): This is the first time the Indians have hosted Hobart since 1987.
Marian (5-4) at Glenn (3-6) (Class 3A): This is the sixth time in the last seven years (2016 was the exception) the Knights and Glenn have met in the post-season.
Northridge (9-0) at Culver Academy (8-1) (Class 4A): The Raiders claimed their lone sectional crown in 2014, while Culver Academy’s last title came in 2015.