- Concord (7-0): Julius James had two catches for 30 yards and a touchdown in the No. 3 (Class 5A) Minutemen’s 17-0 triumph at Plymouth.
- Northridge (7-0): Brad Schwartz came up with a pair of touchdown receptions for the No. 5 (Class 4A) Raiders in their 29-26 win over Goshen.
- Penn (6-1): Ryan Lynch tossed a pair of touchdown passes for the No. 8 (Class 6A) Kingsmen in their 58-6 win over Clay.
- New Prairie (6-1): Nick Wilson raced for 196 yards and two scores and threw for another tally in the Cougars’ 42-0 blanking of Marian.
- NorthWood (5-2): Landen Gessinger scampered for 115 yards and two scores in the No. 7 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 65-14 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Bremen (4-3): Jacob Wunder returned an interception for a touchdown and also ran for a score in the Lions’ 43-7 victory over Washington.
Culver Academy (6-1): Brett Handsor returned a kickoff 96 yards for a score in the Eagles’ 41-6 victory at Indianapolis Howe.
Knox (6-1): Kooper Broeker caught a 20-yard pass for a score, but the Redskins still came up short in a 28-7 loss at top-ranked (Class 1A) Pioneer.
Plymouth (5-2): Seth Rundell had a fumble recovery and interception for the Rockies against Concord.
Riley (4-3): Jalen Jennings came up with eight catches for 201 yards and three scores in the Wildcats’ 42-20 victory at Jimtown.
Elkhart Central (3-4): Jackson Wiltfong ran for touchdown as the Blazers snapped a four-game losing streak with their 27-20 win at Adams.
Glenn (3-4): Garrett West raced five yards for a score in the Falcons’ 17-0 victory at LaVille.
Saint Joseph (3-4): Jimmy Verhiley hauled in two touchdown passes for the Indians in their 27-25 win over Mishawaka.
Triton (5-2): James Snyder tossed for 378 yards and four scores in the Trojans’ 36-8 victory against North Judson.
Winamac (3-4): Ethan Rogers ran for 178 yards and three touchdowns in a 37-14 triumph at West Central.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Goshen (1-6): Rene Gutierrez had 166 yards and three scores for the RedHawks against Northridge.
Jimtown (3-4): Trey Washington ran for 59 yards, threw a touchdown pass, and returned an interception for another tally for the Jimmies against Riley.
LaVille (3-4): Riley Wagoner came up with an interception for the Lancers against Glenn.
Marian (4-3): Julian Keultjes had four catches for 31 yards against New Prairie as the Knights suffered their third straight loss.
Mishawaka (4-3): Sam Shively’s three touchdowns were not enough for the Cavemen against Saint Joseph.
Mishawaka (4-3) at Marian (4-3): The Knights are trying to avoid their first four-game losing streak since the end of the 2013 campaign.
Northridge (7-0) at Concord (7-0): The Minutemen have outscored Northridge, 62-29, in their last two meetings.
NorthWood (5-2) at Warsaw (4-3): The Tigers are looking to snap a three-game losing streak to NorthWood.
Saint Joseph (3-4) at Culver Academy (6-1): The Indians are going for their fifth straight victory over Culver Academy.
Triton (5-2) at Knox (6-1): The Trojans are in search of their first winning season since going 8-5 in 2008.