- Marian (3-0): Michael Hemmingway’s 57-yard interception return for a touchdown lifted the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights past Saint Joseph, 14-13.
- Concord (3-0): Jack Lietzen ran five yards for a touchdown with 52 seconds left to help the No. 6 (Class 5A) Minutemen to a 15-12 win over top-ranked (Class 4A) NorthWood.
- Plymouth (3-0): Cole Filson ran and three for scores in the No. 9 (Class 4A) Rockies’ 42-7 win at Warsaw.
- NorthWood (2-1): Payton Bear had a seven-yard touchdown against Concord, but the Panthers still had their 14-game regular season winning streak halted.
- Knox (3-0): With their 27-10 win at Culver, the Redskins are off to their best start since 1989.
New Prairie (2-1): Austin Weiland rambled for 171 and a touchdown for the Cougars in their 42-3 victory at Andrean.
Northridge (3-0): Kyle Carson caught a pair of touchdown passes in the Raiders’ 37-12 win over Wawasee.
Penn (2-1): Brock Boynton returned a punt 51 yards for a touchdown in the Kingsmen’s 38-0 triumph over Birmingham Brother Rice.
Riley (2-1): Anthony Collier ran for 85 yards and two touchdowns in the Wildcats’ 36-19 win over Adams.
Triton (3-0): James Snyder tossed for 231 yards and four scores in the Trojans’ 50-13 win over Caston.
Culver Academy (3-0): Brian Loudermilk accounted for two touchdowns in the Eagles’ 44-0 triumph against Indianapolis Arlington.
Glenn (2-1): Collin Barker’s 33-yard fumble recovery for a score helped the Falcons to a 21-6 victory at Bremen.
Goshen (1-2): Wesley VanHooser threw a pair of touchdown passes in the RedHawks’ 24-8 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Washington (2-1): Donya Harris exploded for 202 yards on the ground and three scores in the Panthers’ 41-0 blanking of Clay.
Winamac (1-2): Kyle Chumley got the Warriors in the win column with 70 yards rushing and a touchdown in a 23-7 win at North White.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-3): Iraken Armstead’s two trips to the end zone were not enough for the Eagles against Riley.
Elkhart Central (2-1): Kaleb Hardin came up with two interceptions, but the Blazers still dropped a 28-7 decision to Monroe (Michigan).
LaVille (1-2): Despite a fumble recovery from David King, the Lancers still surrendered more than 400 total yards in a 41-0 setback to top-ranked (Class 1A) Pioneer.
Mishawaka (1-2): Sam Shively crossed the goal line twice, but the No. 10 (Class 4A) Cavemen suffered a 42-15 loss to Chicago Marist.
Warsaw (1-2): Will McGarvey provided one of the few highlights for the Tigers against Plymouth with a one-yard scoring run.
Birmingham Brother Rice (1-1) at Elkhart Central (2-1): The Blazers have been outscored 76-24 in their last two meetings with Birmingham Rice.
Marian (3-0) at Riley (2-1) (Jackson Field): The Wildcats are going for their first three-game winning streak since 2013.
New Prairie (2-1) at Washington (2-1) (School Field): The Panthers have captured two of the last three matchups with New Prairie.
Northridge (3-0) at Plymouth (3-0): The Raiders have not started 4-0 since 1991.
Orchard Lake St. Mary’s (0-2) at Penn (2-1): The Eaglets are the defending Michigan Division 3 state champion.