- NorthWood (2-0): Landon Gessinger recorded 260 yards of offense with two touchdown passes and two scoring runs for the top-ranked and defending Class 4A state runner-up Panthers’ in a 42-0 triumph over Fairfield.
- Marian (2-0): Mitchell Floran ran for 89 yards and a score and threw a pass for another tally as the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights blanked Glenn, 35-0.
- Concord (2-0): Dominick DeBroka rambled for 126 yards and two touchdowns, helping the No. 9 (Class 5A) Minutemen roll to a 38-14 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Plymouth (2-0): Blake Reed scampered for 154 yards and a pair of scores in the No. 9 (Class 4A) Rockies’ 50-13 thrashing of Hammond Morton.
- Mishawaka (1-1): Isaiah Evans’ 11-yard touchdown pass to Sam Shively was one of the few highlights for the No. 7 (Class 4A) Cavemen in their 31-7 loss at Valparaiso.
Culver (2-0): With its 15-0 blanking of South Central, the Cavaliers have now posted back-to-back shutouts for the first time since 1999.
Elkhart Central (2-0): Jacob Kaiser’s 18-yard field goal with 12 seconds left was the difference as the Blazers escaped with a 17-14 win at Goshen.
Knox (2-0): The Redskins’ 41-8 victory over West Central marks the first time the Redskins have reached the 40-point mark in back-to-back games.
Northridge (2-0): Nolan Laughlin booted field goals of 26 and 27 yards for the Raiders in their 27-10 win over Saint Joseph.
Triton (2-0): Delano Shumpert hauled in three touchdown passes as the Trojans improved to 2-0 for the first tomes since 2008 with a 22-14 win over LaVille.
Jimtown (1-1): Jose Triago’s 21-yard field goal with just over three minutes remaining lifted the Jimmies to a 9-7 win against Washington.
New Prairie (1-1): Chris Mays found the end zone twice as the Cougars rolled up more than 550 yards rushing in a 73-0 clubbing of Clay.
North Judson (1-1): Fletcher Greer came up with three touchdowns for the Bluejays in their 38-22 victory over Caston.
Penn (1-1): Ryan Whiteman’s 88-yard touchdown run in the third quarter was all the Kingsmen needed in a 7-0 win over Merrillville.
Riley (1-1): James Jackson tossed for 258 yards with a touchdown and ran for two more scores in the Wildcats’ 36-29 win over Bremen.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (1-1): Zach Borkholder’s 81-yard kickoff return for a score was not enough for the Lions against Riley.
Clay (0-2): The Colonials managed just three first downs and minus nine yards on the ground against New Prairie.
Elkhart Memorial (0-2): Rashaun Smith’s 57-yard touchdown romp was one of the few bright spots for the Chargers against Concord.
Saint Joseph (0-2): Andrew Han’s 34-yard field goal was one of the highlights for the Indians against Northridge.
Wawasee (1-1): Jacob Hand had a 71-yard touchdown reception, but the Warriors still came up on the short end of a 31-14 setback at West Noble.
Knox (2-0) at Culver (2-0): The Redskins have not opened a season with three straight wins since 1989, while Culver is trying for its first 3-0 start since 2010.
New Prairie (1-1) at Andrean (2-0): The Cougars are looking for their third win in a row over Andrean.
NorthWood (2-0) at Concord (2-0): The Panthers have dropped five of the last seven meetings against Concord.
Penn (1-1) at Birmingham Rice (1-0): The Kingsmen’s triumph over Merrillville was their first win with single digits since a 7-6 decision over Ben Davis in 2009.
Plymouth (2-0) at Warsaw (1-1): The Rockies are going for their fourth consecutive win over Warsaw.