- Penn (4-1): Ron Powlus completed 13-of-16 passes for 173 yards with two touchdowns and ran for two scores in the No. 5 (Class 6A) Kingsmen’s 48-14 win over Adams.
- NorthWood (5-0): Jaden Miller scampered for 139 yards and two scores for the No. 2 (Class 4A) Panthers in their 57-13 win at Wawasee.
- Mishawaka (4-1): Donovan Snyder’s interception helped the No. 4 (Class 4A) Cavemen post a 27-21 win at New Prairie.
- Saint Joseph (4-1): Ashton Ruszkowski ran for 96 yards and two touchdowns for the Indians in their 29-27 win at No. 5 (Class 5A) Elkhart Central.
- Bremen (5-0): Alex Stouder raced for 53 yards and two scores in the No. 6 (Class 2A) Lions’ 56-7 victory against Clay.
Elkhart Central (3-2): Isaiah Chandler tossed for 178 yards and two touchdowns for the Blazers against Elkhart Central.
Marian (4-1): John Brach threw for 122 yards with a score and also ran for a touchdown in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Knights’ 24-7 win over Jimtown.
Michigan City (3-2): Lyric McFarrin racked up 286 yards rushing with four scores and a two-point conversion in the No. 8 (Class 5A) Wolves’ 42-21 win at Merrillville.
New Prairie (3-2): Daniel Tyler recorded 11 tackles for the Cougars against Mishawaka.
Warsaw (4-1): Kane Dawson tallied 26 carries for 157 yards and three scores in the Tigers’ 37-14 win at Northridge.
Knox (4-1): Dawson Patrick came up with a pair of touchdowns for the Redskins in their 14-8 win over Glenn.
North Judson (3-2): Caden Peretti raced 68 yards for a score in the Bluejays’ 56-6 victory at Winamac.
Plymouth (3-2): Seth Rundell caught 10 passes for 187 yards and two touchdowns for the Rockies in their 29-28 overtime win against Elkhart Memorial.
Riley (2-3): Senator Brown was 21-of-28 for 287 yards with a touchdown and ran for 91 yards and two scores in the Wildcats’ 44-22 win over Washington.
Triton (3-2): James Snyder passed for 183 yards with three touchdowns and ran for two scores in the Trojans’ 35-21 win over Culver.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Elkhart Memorial (1-4): Tyler Lehner passed for 146 yards and a touchdown for the Chargers against Plymouth.
Goshen (1-4): Collin Turner had 171 yards through the air in the RedHawks’ 34-9 loss to Concord.
Jimtown (2-3): Trey Washington ran for 109 yards for the Jimmies against Marian.
Northridge (3-2): Before leaving with an injury, Julius Graber ran for a touchdown and passed for another score for the Raiders against Warsaw.
Winamac (1-4): Keith Dell had 40 yards passing and a touchdown for the Warriors against North Judson.
Elkhart Central (3-2) at Mishawaka (4-1): The Blazers are looking to snap a 12-game losing streak to Mishawaka.
LaVille (3-2) at Knox (4-1): The Redskins have won seven of the previous 10 meetings against LaVille.
Marian (4-1) at Bremen (5-0): The Knights have taken two of the last three contests with Bremen.
Northridge (3-2) at NorthWood (5-0): The Panthers have captured six of the previous 10 games against Northridge.
Saint Joseph (4-1) at Penn (4-1): Since joining the Northern Indiana Conference, the Indians have lost 13 straight games against Penn.