- Penn (5-1): Jared Riffel’s blocked punt lifted the No. 5 (Class 6A) Kingsmen to a 21-13 win over Saint Joseph.
- NorthWood (6-0): Bronson Yoder accounted for 305 total yards and five touchdowns in the No. 2 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 63-30 victory over Northridge.
- Mishawaka (5-1): Sam Shively’s six-yard touchdown with 31 seconds left helped the No. 4 (Class 4A) Cavemen to a 22-15 win over No. 5 (Class 5A) Elkhart Central.
- Bremen (6-0): Nathan Mullen rambled 22 times for 201 yards and a score for the No. 6 (Class 2A) Lions in a 21-14 victory over No. 7 (Class 3A) Marian.
- Warsaw (5-1): Josh West ran for 82 yards and two touchdowns and threw a pass for another tally in the Tigers’ 35-0 blanking of Goshen.
Knox (5-1): Martin Napierkowski’s 24-yard touchdown reception was the difference for the Redskins in a 14-7 win over LaVille.
Marian (4-2): Thomas Ewing’s 15-yard scoring reception was not enough for the Knights against Bremen.
Michigan City (4-2): Derrick Merriweather scampered for 110 yards and a touchdown for the No. 8 (Class 5A) Wolves in their 49-6 victory against Lake central.
New Prairie (4-2): Chris Mayes accounted for 261 yards on the ground and three scores in the Cougars’ 35-14 decision over Adams.
Saint Joseph (4-2): Conor Ratiigan came up with six catches for 58 yards for the Indians against Penn.
Jimtown (3-3): Clay Campbell tallied three trips to the end zone in the Jimmies’ 27-7 win over Concord.
North Judson (4-2): Chuckie Wilson recorded 108 yards on the ground and three scores in the Bluejays’ 56-18 win at West Central.
Plymouth (4-2): Blake Reed raced for 136 yards and a touchdown in the Rockies’ 28-14 triumph over Wawasee.
Riley (3-3): Jalen Jennings’ 83-yard touchdown romp helped the Wildcats on their way to a 45-10 victory over Clay.
Winamac (2-4): Jeb Smith helped the Warriors snap a two-game losing skid with a touchdown catch in a 41-24 win at Culver.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (2-4): Tre Gray’s 10 receptions for 123 yards against New Prairie was not enough as the Eagles suffered their third straight defeat.
Concord (3-3): Carter Neveraski’s 76-yard touchdown run against Jimtown was one of the lone bright spots for the Minutemen.
Elkhart Central (3-3): Tycory Edwards recovered a fumble against Mishawaka, but the Blazers still dropped their second straight contest.
Glenn (0-6): Samuel Thomas nailed a 29-yard field goal, but the Falcons still came up short in a 27-22 loss to Washington.
Wawasee (0-6): Evan Eshbach threw for 177 yards and two scores, but the Warriors still fell at Plymouth.
Marian (4-2) at Culver Academy (3-2): The Eagles have limited opponents to six or fewer points three times, while Marian has the opposition to seven or less points on four occasions.
New Prairie (4-2) at Penn (5-1): The Cougars have not had a losing campaign since 2011, while Penn’s last losing mark came in 1972.
Pioneer (6-0) at Knox (5-1): The defending Class 1A state champion Panthers have won 40 straight regular season games.
Plymouth (4-2) at Concord (3-3): The Rockies are looking to halt a three-game losing skid to Concord.
Saint Joseph (4-2) at Mishawaka (5-1): The Indians have taken six of the previous 10 matchups against Mishawaka.