- Saint Joseph (3-0): Pat Driscoll recovered a fumble in the end zone for a score in the Indians’ 7-6 win over No. 5 (Class 3A) Marian.
- Penn (2-1): Ron Powlus threw a three-yard touchdown pass in the No. 4 (Class 6A) Kingsmen’s 13-7 loss to Birmingham Rice (Michigan).
- NorthWood (3-0): Kyle Sellers’ 72-yard interception return for a score lifted the No. 4 (Class 4A) Panthers to a 29-20 win over Concord.
- Mishawaka (2-1): Chris Harness scampered for 192 yards for the No. 2 (Class 4A) Cavemen in a 27-24 loss to Chicago Marist.
- Marian (2-1): Tyler DeBoe accounted for the Knights’ lone touchdown against Saint Joseph.
Adams (2-1): Miguel Zyniewicz returned one of his two interceptions 48 yards for a score in the Eagles’ 46-12 win over Riley.
Bremen (3-0): Jake Wunder had a pair of scores for the Lions in their 49-14 win at Glenn.
Elkhart Central (2-1): The No. 7 (Class 5A) Blazers were stopped at the four-yard line on the final play of the game in a 19-16 loss to Monroe (Michigan).
New Prairie (2-1): Chris Mays’ 20 carries for 143 yards and three touchdowns was not enough for the No. 4 (Class 4A) Cougars in a 44-28 loss to Andrean.
Plymouth (2-1): Dylan Gamble’s 25-yard field goal was the difference in the Rockies’ 32-29 overtime win over Warsaw.
Elkhart Memorial (1-2): Derrick Woods racked up four touchdown runs and had an interception for the Chargers in a 49-24 win over Goshen.
Knox (2-1): Jared Prater snatched an interception and returned a punt for a score in the Redskins’ 36-6 victory against Culver.
Michigan City (2-1): Demetrius Garrett Jr. had a pair of scoring receptions in the Wolves’ 28-10 win at Chesterton.
Northridge (2-1): Austin Flora converted a 28-yard field goal for the Raiders in their 27-6 win at Wawasee.
Triton (2-1): Trenton Kreft accounted for the Trojans’ first tally with a nine-yard run in a 57-6 win over Caston.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Concord (1-2): Ariel DeLaPaz’s field goals of 34 and 38 yards were not enough for the Minutemen against NorthWood.
Culver (0-3): Jalin King scampered for 94 yards for the Cavaliers against Knox.
Glenn (0-3): Mickey Lawler raced 18 yards for a score in the Falcons’ loss to Bremen.
LaVille (1-2): Ayden Doyle threw for two touchdowns and ran for another score in the Lancers’ 66-19 loss at No. 1 (Class 1A) Pioneer.
Riley (1-2): Senator Brown tossed for 245 yards and two scores for the Wildcats against Adams.
Knox (2-1) at North Judson (2-1): The Bluejays have taken four of the last seven matchups against Knox.
Mishawaka (2-1) at Adams (2-1): The Eagles have dropped four straight meetings with Mishawaka.
New Prairie (2-1) at Saint Joseph (3-0): The Indians are looking to halt a four-game losing skid to New Prairie.
Plymouth (2-1) at Northridge (2-1): The Rockies have claimed 18 of the previous 20 contests against Northridge.
Valparaiso (1-2) at Michigan City (2-1): The Vikings are going for their fourth straight win over Michigan City.