- Penn (2-0): Alex Kennach booted field goals of 25 and 32 yards in the No. 3 and defending Class 6A state runner-up Kingsmen’s 28-16 win at Merrillville.
- New Prairie (2-0): Chase Ketterer ran for 164 yards and four touchdowns and tossed for 89 yards and one score for the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars in a 55-0 blanking of Clay.
- Mishawaka (2-0): Sam Shively scampered for 47 yards and two scores as the No. 5 (Class 4A) Cavemen downed Valparaiso, 29-20.
- Marian (2-0): John Brach had 152 yards on the ground and two touchdowns for the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights in a 28-7 win over Glenn.
- Saint Joseph (2-0): Patrick Oliva connected on a 33-yard field goal as the Indians tallied a 10-0 victory over Northridge.
Bremen (2-0): Alex Stouder found the end zone twice in the Lions’ 42-12 win over Riley.
Culver Academy (2-0): Jordan Freeman hauled in a 69-yard touchdown pass for the No. 10 (Class 4A) Eagles in a 51-0 win over Tippecanoe Valley.
Elkhart Central (2-0): Brian Mullins converted a 38-yard field goal in the Blazers’ 52-6 victory ove Goshen.
NorthWood (2-0): Nate Newcomer had a pair of scoring runs for the No. 7 (Class 4A) Panthers in a 71-0 blanking of Fairfield.
Warsaw (2-0): Josh West’s 52-yard touchdown run lifted the Tigers to a 17-10 win over East Noble.
Adams (1-1): Tre Gray had eight catches for 227 yards and three scores in the Eagles’ 33-6 triumph over Lowell (Michigan).
Concord (1-1): Ethan Cain returned from a knee injury to throw for 172 yards and two touchdowns for the Minutemen in a 31-27 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Jimtown (1-1): Dustin Whitman caught a pair of touchdown passes for the Jimmies in their 35-0 blanking of Washington.
LaVille (1-1): Andrew Dill scampered for 133 yards and a touchdown in the Lancers’ 19-0 blanking of Triton.
Plymouth (1-1): Ivan Winkle returned a fumble eight yards for a score in the Rockies 35-19 victory at Kokomo.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Elkhart Memorial (0-2): Javon Forester’s five catches for 78 yards and two scores were not enough for the Chargers against Concord.
Goshen (1-1): Daveyon Sandford rushed for 152 yards for the RedHawks against Elkhart Central.
LaPorte (0-2): Caleb Kirkham threw a 70-yard touchdown pass against Hobart, but a missed extra-point was the difference in a 21-20 loss.
Washington (1-1): Jarvise Knight tossed for 61 yards and ran for 36 yards for the Panthers against Jimtown.
Wawasee (0-2): Damien Rodriguez recorded nine tackles for the Warriors in their 22-7 loss to West Noble.
Andrean (1-1) at New Prairie (2-0): The Cougars are going for their fourth straight win over Andrean.
Angola (2-0) at Jimtown (1-1): The Hornets are trying to start 3-0 for the second year in a row.
Concord (1-1) at NorthWood (2-0): The Minutemen have captured six of the previous eight meetings with NorthWood.
Marian (2-0) at Saint Joseph (2-0): The Indians are looking to halt a four-game losing streak to Marian.
Warsaw (2-0) at Plymouth (1-1): The Tigers have dropped the previous four contests with Plymouth.