- New Prairie (5-0): Chase Ketterer ran for 239 yards and four scores in the in the No. 3 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 28-27 win over No. 9 (Class 5A) Mishawaka.
- Marian (5-0): Malcom Anderson tallied 143 yards on the ground for the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights in their 17-3 win at Jimtown.
- Concord (5-0): Chris Taylor rambled 62 yards for a touchdown in the No. 4 (Class 5A) Minutemen’s 45-0 blanking of Goshen.
- Elkhart Central (5-0): Isaiah Chandler completed 10-of-15 for 132 yards and a score for the No. 7 (Class 5A) Blazers in a 35-0 triumph at Saint Joseph.
- Plymouth (4-1): Joe Barron completed 20-of-34 for 328 yards and three touchdowns for the No. 8 (Class 4A) Rockies in a 42-24 win against Elkhart Memorial.
Mishawaka (3-2): Ethan Fowler had scoring runs of two and 13 yards for the Cavemen against New Prairie.
NorthWood (3-2): Jaden Miller raced 14 times for 120 yards and two scores in the 40-10 win over Wawasee.
Riley (3-2): Senator Brown’s five-yard touchdown run was not enough for the Wildcats in a 32-14 loss to Washington.
Warsaw (4-1): Julius Jones rumbled 37 yards for a touchdown in the Tigers’ 28-13 win over Northridge.
Washington (4-1): Deonte’ Williams had an interception as well as a 97-yard kickoff return for a touchdown for the Panthers against Riley.
Bremen (2-3): Ethan Nunemaker went 8-of-13 for 172 yards and two scores in the Lions’ 41-0 blanking of Clay.
Penn (2-3): Nick Hardrict had a pair of interceptions in the Kingsmen’s 62-32 win over Adams.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-5): Sydney Jeffries returned an interception and kickoff for scores and also caught a 27-yard touchdown pass for the Eagles against Penn.
Clay (1-4): The Colonials were guilty of six turnovers against Bremen.
Elkhart Memorial (1-4): Derek Woods had 20 rushes for 119 yards and a score against Plymouth.
Glenn (1-4): Garrett West had a nine-yard touchdown reception in the Falcons’ 35-7 loss at Knox.
Goshen (1-4): Andrew Pletcher came up with four receptions for 39 yards for the RedHawks against Concord.
Jimtown (2-3): Isaac Daniels converted a 26-yard field goal for the Jimmies against Marian.
Northridge (3-2): Caid Lacey ended up with 16 carries for 85 yards and two scores for the Raiders against Warsaw.
Saint Joseph (0-5): Patrick Driscoll came up with three catches for 24 yards for the Indians against Elkhart Central.
Wawasee (1-4): Ethan Garza came up with a 19-yard touchdown catch for the Warriors against NorthWood.
Bremen (2-3) at Marian (5-0): The Lions are trying for their third consecutive win over Marian.
Culver Academy (2-3) at Elkhart Memorial (1-4): The Eagles and Elkhart Memorial are both trying to end a two-game losing streak.
Jimtown (2-3) at Concord (5-0): The Jimmies have won six of the last 10 contests with Concord.
Mishawaka (3-2) at Elkhart Central (5-0): The Blazers are looking to halt a 13-game losing skid to Mishawaka dating back to 2004.
NorthWood (3-2) at Northridge (3-2): The Raiders have claimed four of the previous seven meetings against NorthWood.