- New Prairie (4-0): Ian Skornog had a 48-yard touchdown reception in the No. 3 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 55-28 win over Saint Joseph.
- Marian (4-0): Michael Schnippel came up with two interceptions, including one he returned 32 yards for a score in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights’ 48-14 triumph over Riley.
- Concord (4-0): Amarion Moore had two touchdown catches for the No. 5 (Class 5A) Minutemen in their 43-7 win at Wawasee.
- Mishawaka (3-1): Donovan Snyder accounted for three interceptions and a pair of interceptions for the No. 10 (Class 5A) Cavemen in their 43-7 win over Adams.
- Elkhart Central (4-0): Dominic Davis rambled 21 times for 245 yards and six scores in the No. 7 (Class 5A) Blazers’ 41-0 blanking of Benton Harbor.
Northridge (3-1): Austin Eveler was 8-of-16 for 106 yards in the Raiders’ 35-17 loss at Plymouth.
Plymouth (3-1): Dominic Crowder scampered 22 times for 152 yards and a score for the No. 10 (Class 4A) Rockies against Northridge.
Riley (3-1): Jalen Cummings’ three-yard touchdown run was not enough for the Wildcats against Marian.
Warsaw (3-1): Keegan Larsh had a 31-yard touchdown catch in the Tigers’ 38-35 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Washington (3-1): Xavier Brown-Douglas returned a kickoff 57 yards for a score in the Panthers’ 40-12 win over Clay.
Bremen (1-3): Brady Ginter ran for 154 yards in the Lions’ 27-6 triumph at Triton.
Jimtown (2-2): Oscar Zalaya accounted for 14 carries for 160 yards rushing and a touchdown in the Jimmies’ 28-3 win over Glenn.
NorthWood (2-2): Ben Mestach registered two catches for 69 yards and a score in the Panthers’ 55-7 win over Goshen.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-4): The Eagles were without the services of two-way lineman Chaz Black against Mishawaka.
Clay (1-3): Verronte Johnson recorded a 69-yard touchdown reception for the Colonials against Washington.
Elkhart Memorial (1-3): Tyren Mason had 11 catches for 243 yards and four scores for the Chargers against Warsaw.
Glenn (1-3): Sam Thomas drilled a 24-yard field goal for the Falcons against Jimtown.
Goshen (1-3): Drew Worthman ran 12 times for 46 yards for the RedHawks against NorthWood.
Penn (1-3): Ben Fox caught a six-yard pass for the Kingsmen in their 37-7 loss to Cincinnati St. Xavier. (Ill.).
Saint Joseph (0-4): Matt Eck went 17-of-29 for 266 yards and four touchdowns for the Indians against New Prairie.
Wawasee (1-3): LaShaun Morris had a 64-yard scoring reception for the Warriors against Concord.
Adams (0-4) at Penn (1-3): The Eagles are looking for their first win over Penn since a 17-14 triumph in 1985.
Marian (4-0) at Jimtown (2-2): The Knights have taken four of the previous five meetings against Jimtown.
New Prairie (4-0) at Mishawaka (3-1): The Cougars have not started 5-0 since the 2013 campaign.
Northridge (3-1) at Warsaw (3-1): The Tigers have claimed six of the last 10 contests with Warsaw.
Riley (3-1) at Washington (3-1): The Wildcats are looking for their third straight victory over Washington.