- Mishawaka (1-0): Donovan Snyder ran for two touchdowns and caught a pass for a third tally in the No. 8 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 42-27 triumph over Portage.
- NorthWood (1-0): Jaden Miller scampered for 79 yards and a pair of touchdowns for the No. 5 (Class 4A) Panthers in a 35-21 win over Jimtown.
- New Prairie (1-0): Chris Mays rambled 14 times for 103 yards and three scores in the No. 6 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 48-14 victory against LaPorte.
- Marian (1-0): Michael Schnippel returned one of his two interceptions 34 yards for a touchdown for the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights in their 51-0 blanking of Clay.
- Warsaw (1-0): Ayden Sherman had a 53-yard fumble return for a score in the Tigers’ 52-13 trouncing of Huntington North.
Concord (1-0): Ariel De La Paz’s 33-yard field goal proved to be the difference for the Minutemen in their 17-14 win at Saint Joseph.
Elkhart Central (1-0): Mark Brownlee tallied 200 yards on the ground and four touchdowns in the Blazers’ 41-21 victory over rival Elkhart Memorial in the battle for the Mangy Lion.
Northridge (1-0): Caid Lacey registered over 150 rushing yards and two touchdowns for the Raiders in a 35-34 win over Adams.
Riley (1-0): The Wildcats stopped a potential game-winning two-point conversion in overtime to hang on for a 28-27 win over New Haven.
Washington (1-0): The Panthers awarded Todd Stammich with his first win with a 21-0 blanking of Hammond.
Goshen (1-0): Colin Turner accounted for 99 yards rushing and 223 yards passing as the RedHawks snapped a nine-game losing streak with a 20-14 win over Fairfield.
Wawasee (1-0): Ethan Garza found the end zone twice as the Warriors gave Jon Reutebuch his first triumph with a 28-14 decision over Lakeland.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-1): Sidney Jeffries’ 94-yard kickoff return for a score was not enough for the Eagles against Northridge.
Bremen (0-1): Bryce Wogomon’s three-yard scoring run was one of the few highlights for the Lions in a 27-7 loss to LaVille.
Clay (0-1): Jalen Pigee accounted for 26 yards rushing for the Colonials against Marian.
Elkhart Memorial (0-1): Dylan Rost ran a fumble back 65 yards for a touchdown for the Chargers against Elkhart Central.
Glenn (0-1): The Falcons allowed more than 375 yards rushing in their 42-21 loss to Boone Grove.
Jimtown (0-1): Dustin Whitman hauled in a 14-yard touchdown reception for the Jimmies against NorthWood.
Penn (0-1): Tye Zahner came up with an interception for the No. 6 (Class 6A) Kingsmen in a 34-14 setback at No. 7 (Class 5A) Valparaiso.
Plymouth (0-1): Kameron Vanlue raced for 161 yards and a score in the Rockies’ 34-31 loss to East Noble.
Saint Joseph (0-1): Asamte Anglin had a 20-yard touchdown romp for the Indians against Concord.
Indianapolis Bishop Chatard (1-0) at NorthWood (1-0): The Panthers claimed the 2005 Class 3A state crown with a 7-0 win over Bishop Chatard.
LaPorte (0-1) at Penn (0-1): New Slicers’ coach Jeremy Lowery is a 1991 graduate of Penn and was a member of the 1989 Class 5A state runner-up squad.
Mishawaka (1-0) at East Noble (1-0): The Cavemen ran for almost 300 yards against Portage, while East Noble threw for over 150 yards against Plymouth.
Saint Joseph (0-1) at Northridge (1-0): The Indians have taken three of the previous five meetings against Northridge.
Warsaw (1-0) at Michigan City (1-0): The Tigers are looking to start 2-0 for the second straight season, while Michigan City’s last 2-0 beginning came in 2016.