- New Prairie (7-0): Adam Borror’s five-yard touchdown run with 45.1 seconds left helped the top-ranked (Class 4A) Cougars to a 21-17 win over Penn and a share of the Northern Indiana Conference North Division crown.
- Marian (7-0): Tyler DeBoe ran for 59 yards in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights’ 32-7 win over Culver Academy.
- Plymouth (6-1): Garrett Schrameyer hauled in six catches for 113 yards with two scores in the No. 8 (Class 4A) Rockies’ 27-23 win over No. 3 (Class 5A) Concord.
- Concord (6-1): Ariel De La Paz’s three field goals were not enough for the Minutemen against Plymouth.
- Warsaw (6-1): Juan Jaramillo scampered 29 times for 195 yards and three scores for the No. 10 (Class 6A) Tigers in their 42-18 win over Wawasee.
Elkhart Central (6-1): Isaiah Chandler was 14-of-23 for 245 yards in the Blazers’ 40-0 blanking of Adams.
Mishawaka (5-2): Andrew Mason accounted for 17 carries for 118 yards and three scores in the Cavemen’s 42-21 win over Saint Joseph.
NorthWood (5-2): Ben Mestach lifted the Panthers to their fourth straight win with eight carries for 91 yards and two touchdowns in their 47-34 decision over Elkhart Memorial.
Northridge (4-3): Caid Lacey rambled for 284 yards and three scores as the Raiders snapped a three-game skid with a 28-10 win over Goshen.
Washington (5-2): Taron Bradshaw rumbled 29 times for 121 yards in the Panthers’ 28-25 win at Bremen.
Jimtown (3-4): Clay Campbell threw for 79 yards with a touchdown and ran for another score as the Jimmies rewarded Mike Campbell with his 100th career coaching victory in their 42-13 triumph over Riley.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-7): In their loss to Elkhart Central, the Eagles were blanked for the first time since the 2017 campaign.
Bremen (2-5): Bryce Wogomon tallied 16 rushes for 79 yards and two scores for the Lions against Washington.
Clay (1-6): Lemond Nance managed just 16 yards rushing on four carries in the Colonials’ 35-0 loss at Benton Harbor.
Elkhart Memorial (1-6): Tyren Mason had a 99-yard kickoff return for a touchdown for the Chargers against NorthWood.
Glenn (2-5): Nathan Creed ran one yard for a score in the Falcons’ 14-7 loss to LaVille.
Goshen (1-6): Andrew Pletcher came up with six receptions for 94 yards for the RedHawks against Northridge.
Riley (4-3): Robert Saunders tallied four catches for 70 yards for the Wildcats against Jimtown.
Penn (3-4): Tommy Castline converted a 34-yard field goal for the Kingsmen against New Prairie.
Saint Joseph (0-7): John Underly had a one-yard scoring run for the Indians against Mishawaka.
Wawasee (1-6): Parker Young threw for 137 yards and accounted for a pair of rushing touchdowns for the Warriors against Warsaw.
Elkhart Central (6-1) at Penn (3-4): The Blazers are looking for their first victory over Penn since a 12-9 overtime triumph in the 1982 campaign.
Mishawaka (5-2) at Marian (7-0): The Knights will be trying to halt a seven-game losing skid to Mishawaka.
New Prairie (7-0) at Riley (4-3): The Cougars are going for their sixth straight victory over Riley.
NorthWood (5-2) at Warsaw (6-1): The Panthers have taken four of the previous seven meetings against Warsaw.
Northridge (4-3) at Concord (6-1): The Raiders have dropped five of the last seven contests with Concord.