- New Prairie (3-0): Chris Mays ran 19 times for 149 yards and two touchdowns for the No. 3 (Class 4A) Cougars in a 33-10 win over No. 9 (Class 2A) Andrean.
- Marian (3-0): C.J. Njuguna had a 38-yard interception return for a score in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights’ 41-0 blanking of Saint Joseph.
- Concord (3-0): Ethan Cain threw for 225 yards and a touchdown for the No. 5 (Class 5A) Minutemen in their 24-14 win over No. 9 (Class 4A) NorthWood.
- Mishawaka (2-1): Brandon Pierson scampered five yards for a score in the Cavemen’s 40-0 blanking of Gary West.
- Elkhart Central (3-0): Kenneth Davis rambled 63 yards for a touchdown in the No. 7 (Class 5A) Blazers’ 36-7 victory against Jimtown.
Northridge (3-0): Caid Lacey raced 27 times for 219 yards and three scores for the Raiders in their 27-0 triumph over Plymouth.
Plymouth (2-1): Seth Rundell’s five receptions for 128 yards and two touchdowns lifted the Rockies to a 24-19 win at Warsaw.
Riley (3-0): Chris White came up with three catches for 63 yards and two scores for the Wildcats in their 20-19 win over Adams.
Warsaw (2-1): Juan Jaramillo tallied 36 carries for 155 yards with a touchdown for the Tigers against Plymouth.
Washington (2-1): Taron Bradshaw’s two-yard scamper into the end zone lifted the Panthers to a 14-7 win at Kankakee Valley.
Clay (1-2): Macey Ginzer finished 3-of-3 for 49 yards with two touchdowns as the Colonials ended their 33-game losing streak with a 14-8 win over Hammond.
Elkhart Memorial (1-2): Ivan Soeum accounted for 103 yards rushing and two scores for the Chargers in a 48-0 win at Goshen.
Glenn (1-2): Mike Lawler helped the Falcons get in the win column with 24 carries for 114 yards with a touchdown in a 35-12 decision over Bremen.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-3): Ira Armstead ran for two touchdowns and threw for a third tally for the Eagles against Riley.
Bremen (0-3): Bryce Wogomon had two scores on the ground for the Lions against Glenn.
Goshen (1-2): Wesley VanHooser hauled in two passes for 26 yards for the RedHawks against Elkhart Memorial.
Jimtown (1-2): Clay Campbell accounted for the Jimmies’ lone score against Elkhart Central with a two-yard run.
NorthWood (1-2): Nate Newcomer’s 127 yards passing and 154 yards on the ground were not enough for the Panthers against Concord.
Penn (1-2): Kyle Riffel had 118 yards rushing and caught a touchdown pass in the Kingsmen’s 35-7 loss to Homewood-Flossmoor (Ill.).
Saint Joseph (0-3): Luke Leonard finished with 28 yards rushing for the Indians against Marian.
Wawasee (1-2): Nathan Larson’s fumble recovery was one of the few highlights for the Warriors against Northridge.
Bremen (0-3) at Triton (2-1): The Lions are trying to avoid their first 0-4 start since 2009.
Clay (1-2) at Washington (2-1): The Colonials are looking for their first two-game winning streak since 2012.
Marian (3-0) at Riley (3-0): The Wildcats have not started 4-0 since 1995, while Marian’s last four-game winning streak to start the season came in 2017.
Northridge (3-0) at Plymouth (2-1): The Rockies are looking to halt a three-game losing streak against Northridge.
Saint Xavier (Ohio) (2-0) at Penn (1-2): The Kingsmen will be without the services of junior quarterback Ron Powlus.