- New Prairie (2-0): Nolan Szymanski connected on eight extra-points in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 62-7 victory against Clay.
- Warsaw (2-0): Harrison Mevis accounted for the game-winning 51-yard field goal in the Tigers’ 20-19 win over No. 5 (Class 5A) Michigan City.
- Marian (2-0): Malcolm Anderson romped 12 times for 118 yards and three touchdowns for the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights in a 49-7 win at Glenn.
- Mishawaka (1-1): Drew Mason’s touchdown run with 12 seconds left was not enough as the No. 7 (Class 5A) Cavemen came up on the short end a 34-29 contest to East Noble.
- NorthWood (1-1): Kyle Sellers had three catches for 100 yards with two scores, but the No. 4 (Class 4A) Panthers still suffered a 48-21 loss to No. 1 (Class 3A) Indianapolis Bishop Chatard.
Concord (2-0): In addition to rushing for 68 yards and a touchdown, Carter Neveraski also had a pair of interceptions for the No. 9 (Class 5A) Minutemen in their 31-18 win over Elkhart Memorial.
Elkhart Central (2-0): Devon Billings came up with a 14-yard scoring reception in the No. 10 (Class 5A) Blazers’ 31-3 victory at Goshen.
Northridge (2-0): Dom Crowder’s recorded 104 yards on the ground, including a 70-yard scoring scamper, in the Raiders’ 31-16 win over Saint Joseph.
Penn (1-1): Ron Powlus tossed for 249 yards and four touchdowns for the Kingsmen in their 33-6 win over LaPorte.
Riley (2-0): Senator Brown helped the Wildcats to their first 2-0 start since 1997 by accumulating 144 yards passing and 155 yards rushing with two touchdowns in a 28-7 win over Bremen.
Jimtown (1-1): Ethan Devol ran for 189 yards and two scores in the Jimmies’ 31-13 win over Washington.
Plymouth (1-1): Along with catching a six-yard touchdown pass, Ivan Winkle also returned a kickoff 91 yards for a score in the Rockies’ 41-28 win over Kokomo.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adams (0-2): The Eagles surrendered 35 first-half points in their 42-13 loss at GlenOak (Ohio).
Bremen (0-2): Sam Huffman came up with five catches for 69 yards and a score for the Lions against Riley.
Clay (0-2): Jamon Gordon returned a kickoff 88 yards for the Colonials’ lone touchdown against New Prairie.
Elkhart Memorial (0-2): Derrick Woods accounted for 130 total yards and two scores for the Chargers against Concord
Glenn (0-2): Garrett West raced 68 yards for a touchdown for the Falcons against Marian.
Goshen (1-1): Emylio Romo’s 30-yard field goal was one of the few bright spots for the RedHawks against Elkhart Central.
Saint Joseph (0-2): Evan Price tossed for 162 yards and two scores for the Indians against Northridge.
Washington (1-1): Deonte Williams registered a 67-yard scoring run for the Panthers against Jimtown.
Wawasee (1-1): Austin Baker caught a 62-yard touchdown pass in the Warriors’ 21-6 loss at West Noble.
Andrean (1-1) at New Prairie (2-0): The No. 8 (Class 2A) 59ers have dropped three of the last four meetings against New Prairie.
Homewood Flossmoor (1-0) at Penn (1-1): The Vikings from Illinois are led by former Portage and Michigan City boss Craig Buzea.
NorthWood (1-1) at Concord (2-0): The Minutemen have taken five of the previous seven matchups with NorthWood.
Plymouth (1-1) at Warsaw (2-0): This is the longest continuous rivalry in Indiana high school football (88 years) with the Rockies winning 51 of the previous 98 contests.
Saint Joseph (0-2) at Marian (2-0): The Knights have captured four of the last four contests with Saint Joseph.