- Adams (3-0): Sydney Jeffries tallied 10 points in the Eagles’ 71-58 win over Elkhart.
- Riley (4-0): Phillip Robles tallied 14 points for the Wildcats in their 73-50 win over Fort Wayne North.
- Northridge (3-1): Blake Jacobs’ six points helped the Raiders to a 60-51 win over Angola.
- Saint Joseph (2-1): Cole Hatkevich registered 11 points in the No. 5 (Class 3A) Indians’ 68-50 win over Goshen.
- Marian (3-1): Ky’Rell Franklin tallied 11 points in the No. 9 (Class 3A) Knights’ 64-43 win over Plymouth.
- Elkhart (3-2): Titus Rodgers dished out four assists in the Lions’ 59-45 loss at Chesterton.
- NorthWood (3-1): Ben Vincent recorded 11 points in the Panthers’ 46-29 win over Fairfield.
Bremen (2-1): Carson Miller and the Lions were held to five points in the second quarter of their 62-42 loss to New Prairie.
Glenn (1-0): Jake Frankiewicz chipped in three points in the Falcons’ 53-41 win at Plymouth.
New Prairie (4-1): Grady Lapczynski added 12 points for the Cougars’ against Bremen.
Penn (2-1): Casey Shultz came up with four points for the Kingsmen in their 50-34 win over Concord.
Wawasee (2-0): Kam Salazar added nine points in the Warriors’ 61-45 win over Angola.
Mishawaka (1-1): Sacario Thomas came up with six points for the Cavemen in their 78-60 win over Elkhart Christian.
Warsaw (3-3): Jackson Dawson managed eight points in the Tigers’ 68-55 loss at Crown Point.
Washington (1-3): Jawan Agnew contributed 11 points in the Panthers’ 71-65 overtime win over Clay.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-2): Christian Love accounted for nine points in the Colonials’ 93-59 loss to No. 1 (Class 1A) Kouts.
Concord (0-3): Payton Fish mustered six points for the Minutemen against Penn.
Goshen (0-4): Deecon Hill managed 19 points for the RedHawks against Saint Joseph.
Jimtown (0-1): Darrian Gillaspie accounted for six points in the Jimmies’ 83-38 loss to Riley.
Plymouth (0-4): Easton Strain scored 19 points for the Pilgrims against Marian.
ON THE HORIZON
Northridge (3-1) at Riley (4-0) (Tuesday): The Wildcats have captured six of the previous seven meetings against Northridge.
Marian (3-1) at Elkhart (3-2) (Friday): The Knights captured a sectional crown last season, while Elkhart’s last crown came in 1971.
Riley (4-0) at Saint Joseph (2-1) (Friday): The Indians have dropped six of the last 10 matchups with Riley.
Warsaw (3-3) at Wawasee (2-0) (Friday): The Tigers are looking for their third straight victory over Wawasee.
Homestead (5-0) vs. Saint Joseph (2-1) (Saturday at Grace College): Homestead coach Chris Johnson is the brother of Saint Joseph boss Mark Johnson.