- Adams (7-0): Brayden Saxton netted 16 points in the No. 8 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 57-54 win over Carroll (Fort Wayne).
- Riley (6-1): Jackson Copley registered 14 points in the No. 10 (Class 4A) Wildcats’ 59-47 win over Plymouth.
- Marian (4-1): Dar’e’on Thornton tallied eight points in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Knights’ 53-50 win over Elkhart.
- Saint Joseph (4-2): Jack Futa tallied 14 points in the No. 8 (Class 3A) Indians’ 89-41 win over Jimtown.
- Northridge (3-1): Sam Smith had 23 points in the Raiders’ 60-51 win over Angola.
- NorthWood (6-1): Cade Brenner accounted for 18 points in the Panthers’ 68-51 win over Clay.
- Glenn (3-0): Silas Kaser racked up six points in the Falcons’ 50-47 win over LaVille.
Bremen (3-2): Brady Ginter managed just three points in the Lions’ 51-42 loss to No. 9 (Class 2A) Central Noble.
Elkhart (4-3): Luke Teich registered 20 points in the Lions’ 78-69 win over Valparaiso.
New Prairie (5-1): Braydon Flagg ended with 24 points in the Cougars’ 70-45 win over Jimtown.
Penn (2-1): Cole Wojciechowski came up with two points for the Kingsmen in their 50-34 win over Concord.
Warsaw (5-4): Jaxson Gould had 14 points in the Tigers’ 61-52 loss at Valparaiso.
Goshen (2-4): Drew Hogan came up with 31 points in the RedHawks’ 56-51 win over Fairfield.
Mishawaka (1-1): Caleb Williams mustered 11 points in the Cavemen’s 78-60 win over Elkhart Christian.
Washington (1-3): Cortez Redmond contributed eight points in the Panthers’ 71-65 overtime win over Clay.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-6): Robert Allen recorded 18 points for the Colonials against NorthWood.
Concord (0-3): Gavin Smith ended with seven points for the Minutemen against Penn.
Jimtown (1-4): Hunter Konrath had eight points for the Jimmies against Saint Joseph.
Plymouth (0-7): Davis Wray finished with 12 points for the Pilgrims against Riley.
Wawasee (2-2): Jack Stover added eight points in the Warriors’ 41-24 loss at Columbia City.
ON THE HORIZON
North Judson (2-1) at Marian (4-1) (11 a.m. Tuesday): The Bluejays have yet to play a home contest this season.
Northridge (3-1) at Chesterton (5-1) (11 a.m. Tuesday): The Raiders are playing their first contest since December 12.
Northridge (3-1) vs. Crown Point (4-0) (6 p.m. Tuesday at Chesterton): The Bulldogs are 4-0 for the first time since the 2016-17 season.
Twin Lakes (5-0) vs. Saint Joseph (4-2) (3 p.m. Tuesday at LaPorte): The Indians are unbeaten after five games for the first time since the 2016-17 campaign.
Adams (7-0) at Valparaiso (4-1) (11 a.m. Wednesday): The Vikings are looking for their third straight win over Adams.