- Adams (18-1): Brayden Saxton accounted for 21 points in the No. 6 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 73-60 win at Penn.
- Marian (15-2): Deaglan Sullivan recorded 29 points in the No. 4 (Class 3A) Knights’ 66-60 win over No. 8 (Class 3A) Saint Joseph.
- Saint Joseph (13-4): Will Terry tallied 20 points in the No. 8 (Class 3A) Indians’ 58-52 win over NorthWood.
- Mishawaka (13-3): Caleb Williams accounted for four points as the Cavemen clinched a share of the Northern Lakes Conference title with a 61-51 win over NorthWood.
- Northridge (14-4): Carter Stoltzfus chipped in 14 points in the Raiders’ 53-34 win against Concord.
- Glenn (15-4): Joe Delinski registered 20 points in the Falcons’ 89-48 win over Jimtown.
- Riley (14-5): Davyion Anderson and the Wildcats allowed just five second half points in an 81-23 win over Bremen.
Elkhart (10-10): Demarion Anderson chipped in 10 points and 14 rebounds in the Lions’ 62-52 win over Clay.
New Prairie (14-6): Braydon Flagg registered 18 points for the Cougars in a 60-53 win over Mishawaka.
NorthWood (9-8): Cooper Wiens has 11 points for the Panthers against Saint Joseph.
Penn (8-9): Gabe Gatete came up with four points in the Kingsmen’s 61-58 win over Washington.
Warsaw (14-7): Drew Heckaman’s 10 points lifted the Tigers to a 76-32 win over Wabash.
Bremen (8-9): Carson Miller poured in a career-high 40 points in the Lions’ 65-64 win over Jimtown.
Clay (4-16): Nick Wade accounted for 15 points in the Colonials’ 75-54 win over Career Academy.
Goshen (7-12): Blak Wiess mustered 12 points in the RedHawks’ 57-43 win over Wawasee.
Wawasee (8-10): Caden Welty’s three points helped the Warriors to a 47-45 win over Elkhart Christian.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Concord (7-9): Amarion Moore tallied seven points for the Minutemen against Concord.
Jimtown (4-15): Johntu Reed managed four points for the Jimmies against Glenn.
Plymouth (2-17): Caden Weidner was limited to three points in the Pilgrims’ 70-44 loss to Warsaw.
Washington (4-14): Jason Dockery’s four points were not enough for the Panthers against Penn.
ON THE HORIZON
Adams (18-1) at Mishawaka (13-3) (Tuesday): The Cavemen have dropped seven consecutive contests against Adams.
Michigan City (12-7) at Riley (14-5) (Tuesday): The Wolves have taken three of the previous five meetings with Riley.
Riley (14-5) at Adams (18-1) (Friday): The Wildcats have claimed nine of the last 15 games against Adams.
Marian (15-2) at Warren Central (16-5) (Saturday): Heading into Friday’s game at Jimtown, the Knights have won eight straight contests, while No. 7 (Class 4A) Warren Central takes a nine-game winning streak into its meeting at No. 2 (Class 4A) Carmel
Riley (14-5) at Mishawaka (13-3) (Saturday): The Cavemen are looking to halt a 19-game losing streak to Riley.